chapter 34

"Let's get you dressed up Takemitchy ♡"

Takemichi got up from his sit. Eyes fixed On the man that held his hands delicately in his rough palms that covered Takemichi's soft white skin with radiations of loving pleasure. Takemichi eyes today only searched for the gentle mikey that the sweet way in which he had treated him. Ahhh now Takemichi so much wants to be embraced in the said man's arms so tightly hoping to never letting go. Takemichi right now doesn't care, he doesn't care about all the cruel things mikey had done to him. He doesn't care about how harsh mikey was on him few days back. He just wants this gentle mikey to spoil him so much with this cute affection! Ah~ takemichi was so much at the urge of falling so deep in love with this man. His blue nighty orbs just right now wanted so much to be cooed in the love of the obsedien black optics that looked directly at him with sweet possessiveness.

Mikey softly with a fragile gentle manner pulled takemichi slowly till takemichi met the rythm of mikeys gentle walking place. Takemichi only dared to think, that after the tremendous incident mikey was grown so much soft and sweet and the perfect gentlemen that not just women but men too would fall for the loving treatment and definitly takemichi wasn't an exception. The majystic so called made for each other couple walked the stil maroon stairway reaching the corridors and walking the place until they have reached the desired room.

Down In the hallway sanzu sobbered up after the couple disappeared from the sight. He wiped off his damp face with his handkerchief from the formal attire. He sniffed a little, but the thoughts, the unwanted thoughts still disturbed him. He sighed the distress of his thoughts, he doesnt want to think anymore. He thought maybe some sips of a green tea would calm down his restlessness. As he started to walk to the kitchen with his big hand stretching of the skin of his forehead and wrinkles of tensions appearing uglying his beautiful sight. A sudden hand rested on him, the hand had sent a slight coolness calming down the said man's nerves as he sighed. Ah, looks like sanzu really needs to talk to someone about this scary scenarios his mind have been interpreting. 

Sanzu look at the owner of the hand only to see kokonoi with his sharp eagle eyes watching with curiosity at the latter as if examining the man's every cell boring in the gaze of concern too.
"What made you cry today"
Sanzu surprisingly shot the gaze on the men in red infront of him. Well it isn't that Sanzu had thought that koko would ask this question, but as well he knows koko all this year's won't bother with anyone unless it's some crazy money business. Feelings? he guessed they were long cut before 10 years. But sanzu wanted to tell koko, he wanted to scream at him for being a rascal and not knowing what to do with his involuntary imagination. So he started explaining everything to koko who frowned at it with confusion and fear and worries all mixed togetherness.

In the room, Mikey pulled takemichi and made him stand still infront of him. Mikey delicately traced takemichi skin as if it was a lot more fragile then a thin glass that would break just by touching. He slowly slided of takemichi dress keeping the latter bare and but beautiful. The faint marks and love bites like magic that begun the appear, oh so much did mikey wanted to recreate them, biting this white creamy skin harshly reminding it that it belongs to the man in black and no one's allowed to touch it apart from Takemichi and mikey.

Mikey caressed the delicious looking dermis of the figure that stood still infront of the latter as if inviting him for any of the vulgar activites they would be able to perform. But mikey would bit his lower inside lip to cool down his till now urges. Takemichi showed still no emotion. He was like a doll which had no feelings from the outside and was treated like a puppet by the humans surrounding him, not in a bad manner but at least this said doll is sad deep down in its core that it seems lifeless, how much the doll tries to move and embrace his only person he now longs for so tightly and never let go, but the doll is lifeless...it just can't.

Mikey smiled at takemichi looking stern but was sad, he wants takemichi to call out his name. At least trying to escape...but takemichi in such lifeless state is more heartaching then a rejection from your loved one. Takemichi was beautiful even when the darkness had taken off his emotions. He was still the only masterpiece of the heaven the angels hand created and praised compliments for.

"You are so beautiful takemitchy..."
Mikey said overcoming big lumps that had kept on forming in his small throat. His eyes too had already filled up with tears but not a drop dripped down his cheek. It was so obvious that mikey wad holding it back, he was trying his hardest deep inside wanting takemichi to view him as the most strongest man. But he can't...though he rules the empires of the underworld but his weakness is still his takemitchy. A little treasure that Mikey has placed deep in his heart to protect but not forgetting, to also possess. No power on earth would take  his Mitchy away from him. No god will win battle for creating a distances between his Mitchy and him. And he , Sano Manjirou is really confident about it.

"Takemitchy...can I kiss you?"