chapter 16

The haitani brothers stood still at the place the same place which tensions growing ll over thier head, preparing themselves to experience worst from Mikey which can even be death, feeling chills of fear and regretting so much for touching takemichi infront of their king. But it wasn't their fault you see ? They were just having a little touchy fun with the pretty boy. And of course, you gotta imagine the most beautiful boy stand and sparkle infront of your eyes with just a shirt that reaches his knees without anything else to cover him and body covered with marks, what a holy sight and who wouldn't loose control infront of such a glorious view.

They had their mind fluctuating about all the possibilities of getting tortured and here it goes, they suddenly felt gloomy as mikey with his dangerous stares walked down along with sanzu who signalled, no, actually teased them with death signs and a little mocking stare. Yeah he was really dazed before but now he will get to see some good torture so better forget about things and light up his mood. The hearts of the brothers kept in sinking deeper and deeper as if trying to make its way to the stomach as mikey' presence grew closer to them. Hesitance can be seen in their eyes as mikey stood at few inches from them and stared at the both emitting out his glares. They shivered of horrors and terrifics as the stares went intense.

"Sanzu get me a belt"
Were the words that the brothers almost lost consciousness on, mikey just ordered with a unexpressive command to bring a belt...a belt? What will he do with the belt? Undress us and whip us up? No right? Mikey won't be so cruel right? Like damn hell mikey won't! He is Sano Manjirou, the mikey era was gone long back , its Manjirou now. Bad thoughts creeping up their head as if the brain stopped the process of processing the entire nervous system. Sanzu handed over a leather belt in Mikey's hands. Mikey whipped the belt on the tiles with a terrifying sound of the hit as both the brothers flinched in their place.

"Kneel!"
Command given out by mikey which they dare not disobey and the haitani bros are already on their knees staring at the unpatterned tiled floor. Bowing in the supremacy of the person with the highest authority and power ong them and they accept it.

"Why did takemichi come out of the room"
Mikey asked about Takemichi first, cause he knew that if takemichi is down, it have to be some reason. Maybe takemichi was hungry, thirsty, bored or wanted to go to the washroom, but if its washroom, its in the room itself, why would he come down. Or maybe was he planning to run away? A vain hardened on Mikey's forehead.

"He said he wanted to go home-"
Rindou spoke and the sentence was carried by Ran.
"He tried to run away"
That's it, mikey is gonna take the next hell of anger on takemichi. How dare takemichi try to run again, doesnt takemichi love him? Back then years before he promised to stay with him forever, did he want to leave him again after he had got takemichi? Mikey can bring the best of the stars from the ocean of the night sky for takemichi, does takemichi has a lover out there who can bring the entire galaxy to him? Mikeys eyes went wide as unbelievable thoughts started forming in his head and specially 'takemichi has a lover?'...mikey can't take this anymore, he whips the belt on both of the brothers face twice with possessiveness as well as jealousy grows in his head. He hits another four whips and throws the belt to sanzu asking him to complete another hundred hits which sanzu does gleefully,but also concerned for takemichi on the other side. It wasn't only sanzu who were thinking about Takemichi but the brothers were also guilty for putting takemichi in such a situation.

They saw, the three men saw mikey getting the possessive feeling and veins twitching out of no where. Eyebrows pressing together as if the stress levels taking it towards the level of depression. As sanzu continues his hit but also discussing about things to the brothers about mikey changing from dangerous to more dangerous and also getting angry glares from the bros about them getting hurt like hell and sanzu talking shit istead of pitying them.

Mikey slammed his bedroom door open, he saw his beautiful Mitchy tucked in the soft white sheets that still smell of the amazing love making they did before. Remembering how takemichi moaned when he hit his sweet spot, the eyeballs of his Mitchy getting at the back of the head as everytime he was hit with intense loving pleasure, drools forming in his mouth as the saliva flows out mixing with his watery tears of pleasure. Every part of takemitchy below mikey was pleasure. Mikey got a little hard again thinking about all they had done. He hovered on top of sleeping takemichi and jerked of as the liquid shoot on takemichi. Mikey saw the erotic vision infront of him! How sinful even the Lucifer would die for this. Mikey licked the semen and kissed takemichi letting takemichi swallow all of it earing a little moans and groans from Takemichi at the kiss and coughs from him from the unknown strong taste.

Mikey picked up takemitchy in a bridal style and walked out and straight to the last door of the path. He opened the door and there was an empty room with no windows but a bed with just a mattress and no sheets to cover but there's a uncovered pillow. He placed takemichi on the bed and walked out of the room locking it. Mikey walked down to the halway listening to sanzu uttering numbers which completed up to hundred and sanzu stopped whipping the belt on the brothers. Both the injured man in pain, got up and stretched a little knowing that this wasn't actually bad, at the start it did hurt them but as it went by the pain kinda disappeared as of they got used to it.They all stood mannered at once as Mikey walked towards them.

"I shifted takemichi to the last empty unwanted room. Sanzu prepare me a axe tomorrow. Takemichi gotta learn something"

They all stood panicked once Mikey walked back to his room. Sanzu and the haitani brothers looked at each other with complete horrors and worriness over taking them as might what mikey has in mind about takemichi.