chapter 14

It's was not so long mikey dissapeared, since back that time takemichi heard about mikey going for a meeting or something, so that means takemichi was free of the monsters grasp like yeah he was free. With enthusiasm feeling up his brain and a soft smile forming on his face with eyes filling the void of curiousity. Takemichi is thinking of nothing else but running away, really, mikey isn't there and soo there no one to stop him and hope so that's true. Takemichi picked up the shirt from floor he was wearing before and wore it cause he actually didn't have any clothes to wear here apart from these. His heart thumped faster as the more ideas of how to escape just flashed in his head, he can't miss this chance. Takemichi got up from the wrinkled sheeted bed and ran towards the door stopping at the entrance so that there's no one else is site and there's no point or risk of him being caught. He looked left and right as he tip toeingly proceeded towards the staircase that didn't seem much far.

It isn't that takemichi ignored the architecture of the mansion. It was soo huge like a palace with chandeliers of crystals hanging at the middle and the ceilings having royal gold designs, soo royal,soo majestic, was the kind of amazement that takemichi wowed at the site. The hand railings were made of glass also putting up a modern touch to the mansion. It was so comfortable to look at the creamy curtains hanging with designer laces flowing along, the same creamy colour of the walls, was soo euphoric like as if takemichi stood in a nostalgic era of the royals. He felt so refreshing as the calmness of all the designed interior calmed him. He relaxed and took a deep breath which actually really worked cause it made him less tensed.

Takemichi smiled, also every where he stepped smelled so refreshing as if this entire place was newly built. But yeah, this definitely was his liking. He snapped a little out of his fantasies of luxury and focused on getting out but still in deep hard to believe thoughts of mikey staying at such a gorgeous place that screams money and wealth and treasure and luxury and takemichi knew, why wouldn't mikey live here...this place mikey actually holds power, wealth and rest everything now so why wouldn't he, he definitely lives here. Well takemichi snapped out again, all he thinks now that if he goes out of here he really gonna miss mikey. So again he started walking with a heavy heart of not wanting to leave mikey and he doesn't even know why he does wants to leave the man that raped him, well whatever, he walked, he walked so much without making a sound until when he reached down the stairs he was directly met with two men.

They look familiar, was the thing takemichi could only speak to his mind. He gazed as the two figures handsome...

"Planning to abandon the king?"
Said the man who stood at the left side of takemichi, giving him sharp looks which have a melting lust forming in them. His purple eyes starring lovingly at the black haired beauty with the prettiest blue orbs in the world. Takemichi can sense it, he can sense the stripping gaze he has been recieving from both the man that stood infront of him. He brought both his hands closer to his chest, clutching at the only cloth the covered his bare body. Taking a step behind and not daring to meet the eyes with this two man who stared at him with desires and naughty expanding of their black pupils. Takemichi found the voice familiar...this voice melted him right now but never did he feel this before when he was in touch with Ran. Ran, yes, that's his name...so the other man at the right is Rindou? Ran's younger brother? Takemichi once again started staring at the entire them, they did grow bigger and hotter than before but they are dangerous, like they were back then! Takemichi who got to know the thing trembled at the place and planned to run back somewhere, no, anywhere his feet can take him. But no, sometimes life doesn't favour you.

Rindou caught takemichi arm and pulled him close to him. The tickling sensation as the buttons of the man's tuxedo brushed takemichi hand as if he was soo pulled towards it by it's own. The cologne also drove him crazy, how expensive, how rich. Was the words that filled up takemichi head. Ran walked closer to takemichi who was held by Rindou. He brought his face closer to takemichi as if sniffing him. Takemichi smelled of semen yet so sweet and lusting. Blood rushed to every part of takemichi as the two man invaded takemichi private bubble, but he want to shout, he wants to push them away but this awkward feeling in his head is stopping him like it controlling his every move. Takemichi is scared, not because anything bad might happen to him like killing or something. The thing he is scared is that he is getting addicted to this sudden closeness, like he wants to stay there forever, the worst is the cologne this men smell of...it's attracting takemichi towards it.

"I guess Ran asked you something takemichi"
Rindou spoke with a baritone hitting takemichi in his ears making him wobble his knees. He doesn't know what to answer, cause he doesn't know what will they do if he says that he tried to run away, it will be ok right? They won't do anything right? Everything will be fine na?
" I...umm..I want..to go...ho..home"
Takemichi is so cute when he stutters. That's the only phrase the two haitani brothers could think of. This man infront of them is an angel then would like to smack and attack with love amd desires everyday and night. How will takemichi looks when he bends over?, Will he beg like the prostitutes do?, Will his tears show an erotic site? Etc. The thought filled the brothers mind. Takemichi was just wearing a pale baby pink shirt that reaches right below his above his knees was a glorious site, back then when they saw takemichi naked in Mikey's arms filled with marks and love bites, ah really sin to commit and not scope for confessions in the church. Takemichi looked so beautiful when he was tucked in the sheets by Sanzu as if inviting the god to give out their lustful affection towards him.

Ran suddenly started caressing takemichi thighs as he slowly started nibbling Takemichi ears speaking hastily about why takemichi would escape, so did rindou didn't leave his chance. Rindou started sucking takemichi neck and lining his fingers to takemichi ass. As takemichi realised that he was being touched uncomfortably, he got a little voilent, as he tried to push the ten times stronger than him man away and asked them to stop but failed. Moans got louder as takemichi melted in this sweet treesome act, like letting them do whatever they want. The brothers kept on going as in return they heard the shameful voice tingling their ears, ahh soo sweet.

"Seems like you guys are having fun with my queen"
As this voice full of authority spoke out from behind them, takemichi could feel that both man freezed at a place. Having fear and terror form in their eyes like they were gonna be teared apart the next moment. They slowly moved back not dare looking in thier kings black obsidian eyes that had the most dangerous look they never experienced before, it's like a one single glance sending you chills down your spine.

"M...mikey.."
Takemichi spoke in a low voice, he is scared right now, that he really wants to run away, but if he could, he would have gone long, thats what he feels. He clutched at his shirt tighter and took a few steps towards mikey who looked once again emotionless but takemichi knew that Mikey has anger burning in him. Takemichi was just about to call mikey again when Mikey commanding voice suddenly made him flinch at the power the voice contained.

"Sanzu! Get me the tattoo machine"
Mikey said at sanzu who looked still dazed about the scene he had witnessed before. How could those two touch takemichi without a care, even though they knew that Mikey can cut them apart if he finds them getting too close to his queen. Even sanzu himself doesn't have a right to freely touch takemichi unless its something so important. Like medicines, bandaging and maybe taking care of takemichi was Sanzu's duty.
He gave a little nodd at mikey and walked somewhere disappearing. Mikey walked towards takemichi without showing any expressiveness that definitely shows that this man is an alarming danger for now. Takemichi took a little steps back with fear, trembling as tears already started to dribble out his seriene eyes.

Picking takemichi in bridel style as he walked up the rythmic stairs heading towards his room with takemichi squirming in his arms to get out of it. Takemichi was terrified as he had no idea of events the will take place now. I knows that the haitani brothers are still down in the hallway standing without moving their feet to somewhere else and staring at the floor with their head down. Takemichi was thrown back to the bed and sudden hovering of mikey over him.

Takemichi likely knows what's gonna happen now, again the horrors of few hours before started haunting his eyes as he couldn't blink. The resistance growing too much not allowing his eyelids to meed the flesh below. Not so long mikey is already kissing him but this time it's different, so much different from before! Takemichi is loving this, cause Mikey's too much gentle, takemichi after overcoming the horrors he imagined, slowly closed his eyes totally giving in and enjoying to pleasurable sensation mikey is making him experience, right now Takemichi wants this moment to never end. The gentle lovable makeout lasted quite longer till when Mikey pulled out of the kiss making takemichi to already miss the feeling. But not anymore, Takemichi once flinched as mikey took a machine which had a needle in it. Thinking back about the mention of tattoo machine by mikey made once again terrific scenarios move in takemichi mind as his ocean orbs filled with water again.

Takemichi looked at the lonely lust filled black orbs as Mikey's large hand caressed the machine which appeared like a toy in his hand.

"My queen, today I'll make you one of us"