chapter 25

"Sorry for the bad behaviour king but takemichi isn't in the mansion!"

It was unimaginable occurance to sanzu, so he showed all his panic about how takemichi just ran away without any obstacle they had kept forward. He got worried, that cutie can really be wild sometimes. But the more he thought about Takemichi not there in mansion and has ran away from the king, he wonders how will mikey kill all the exicutive this time. Sanzu slowly looked towards mikey all ready to be shot or the dangerous magical needle to be pierced against his beautiful delicate skin that he always treasures and be paralised for life. But this unusual act of mikey made him totally more shocked and panicked. Mikey wasnt showing any expression! He was calm, dont tell me that Mikey was planning a murder behind his calmness. Will their body be hung up by the butchers in the meat shop? Or will they be grilled alive and mikey would eat them up. All the childish yet scary scenarios filled sanzu head that his entire face paled with blue and was so ready to bury himself alive in the graveyard and die out of pressure and oxygen, maybe the upcoming descendents would use him as a petroleum in the next thousand decades.

Mikey heard takemichi ran away, but he was calm. He wasn't thinking anything else but to take it slow, takemichi. How dare takemichi run away from him. Mikey loved him so much so why? Wasn't the love and pleasure mikey gave him not enough? What did takemichi seek for more?  Money? But mikey has it alot, takemichi could just ask even for a dollar but mikey would lend him his personal black card just like that. Then why did takemichi run away, mikey was hurt too much hurt, but this time he really won't forgive takemichi. He himself will get his takemitchy back in just seconds but let his Mitchy enjoy for now, in 24 hours takemichi would really experience hell in Manjirou's arms and this time there won't be any escape.

"Should we go search for him?"
Sanzu suggested to mikey. He doesn't want himself to be grilled like a chicken on the grills nor does he wants his flesh to be a dog food, he was planning to donate his precious organs to the needy. Sanzu was a good person so definitely he doesn't want to die. Sanzu thought with pride as his nose elongated, he really planned that if he is safe this time, he really wouldn't hesitate to donate his organs after death. And looks like god had really trusted sanzu so he saved him since Mikey didn't pull the trigger yet...

"No need...he'll be back in my arms and I myself will bring my belonging"
The possessiveness and darkness of horrors that was contained in mikeys voice was fearsome to hear. Sanzu already had chills back his spine and kokonoi who was quietly standing at the side of the closed door of the room felt sweat beads for on his forehead. He was so desperately hoping takemichi, to be back on his own and make up a story of knowing his true feeling and missing mikey, atleast that would calm the obssessed maniac down. He doesn't want takemichi to be in trouble. Koko loves takemichi and it was so obvious from the time he saw him, that little clingy boy in fights was such a sweet melody that loved to be watched. When he had fought that giant taiju who behind the doors treated koko as a slave that earns money for their filthy richness. No person was the one who could touch taijus heart, but it was takemichi. That little blondie fought till he collapsed, he showed taiju true love of being with each other as a family as the love of true siblings. Koko loved how takemichi spent time with them sometimes when after the battle on the Christmas day when he and Inui had joined toman under takemichi division. That sweet cute expressive boy was so fragile and precious to be a captian. If koko could, he would keep takemichi out of all the gang activities and treasure him with only money that he had earned. He was a most diamond for koko that existed. But mikey stole the diamond, no, the precious diamond had already belonged to mikey for the start.
____

Takemichi walked the streets not knowing which direction to take next. Those bonten people might really be on the way to get him, and before they do, he gotta meet naoto and go to the past. Takemichi leg didn't hurt just much than before, it was almost so capable to be set on the surface to walk and maybe also run but not the normal minimum speed though. Takemichi wobbled a little when he took his steps towards the unknown direction. People stared at him with pity and some with disgust as they saw his with bite marks and dark bruised hickeys even despite of the clothes, they were clearly visible. Some even asked him to help him go to the hospital but takemichi politely refused. Takemichi walked a little faster to find the place he wants to go first and thats home. He wants to enter his nest of comfort and sleep peacefully. He was tired, so tired that he just wants to collapse again on the soft sheets and get into a deep slumber with no one to interrupt him. He had dark eye bags so much matching to mikey cause lack of sleep.

Back then while he was escaping it was so easy then before, there wasn't much security nor did the guards standing at the gate stop him. He remembers mikey said that takemichi was the queen so did they really treat him like one royalty? But even the queens of the olden times took permission to go out from their king, specially when the king was a insanely possessive one. Takemichi was so much afraid as he walked, cause it wasn't the people just starring him with emotions but there were also people on the street or known as street perverts that tried touching him but takemichi would really use some of his fighting punches to either attack their eyes or the groin.

Takemichi unknown of the direction, like an gaurdian angel guiding his way well as footsteps. Takemichi with amusedly surprised to look that he found himself standing infront of the middle class apartment he stayed in. Tears formed in his eyes as he remembered how he got out of this comfortable nest to an uncomfortable cage for a bird like him who still has a life waiting for him to take a plunge and fly high. He caressed the grey compound wall of his old apartment. He loves this place, even if he hated it and planned to buy a new apartment. Mikey made him miss  it. Takemichi stared at his home examining if there was any change in the surroundings when a voice that he longed to hear,the voice that once declared him as a partner spoke out from a distance, it wasnt much clear but so sweet and lovable with concern filled to hear to.

"Takemichi?..."