chapter 5

"mikey..."
Draken said with a manner of not wanting mikey to be here.Mikey stopped and glanced at draken for a while. Those eyes show him hate as well as betrayal of friendship, while draken had a soft gaze fixed on the little shorter man infront of him. But didn't leave the glaring aside. Mikey filled with emotionless expression showed the coldness he had towards this man cause this man kept the love of his life away from him and to himself.

Mikey broke the gaze and continued walking towards sanzu who still had his head bowed down. Ran the purple short haired man came back to his standing position looking towards mikey.
"This guy is tough mikey..."
It didnt take long as Ran spoke and mikey punched him on his face which made him bleed through his mouth.
"Last time, it's 'king'"
Ran realised he got this wrong and apologized as he got up giving a respectful bow.
"You couldn't handle this?"
Mikey talked to sanzu this time expecting a sensible answer.
"King...this ex friend of yours is still..."
Sanzu didn't complete he sentence when he got a knee blow on his stomach which made him whimper in pain. Yup mikey did that.
Mikey at last stepped to draken and placed a hand behind his neck pulling Draken's face closer to him till both of their foreheads touched together. Mikey stared at those kind black orbs which were just like his, but Mikey's were more darker. Draken stared into those lonely eyes opposit of his, feeling pain bulge in his heart.
"Mikey..." He finally spoke out his dear friends name after a long time that grew up a little warmth in him.

"Ken-chin.." draken felt tears form in his eyes at this moment. Mikey still continues saying things that tear draken apart...
"You kept him away ken-chin, why? You once told me to be selfish, I am now. I want no money, no power, no world. But I want my takemitchy ken-chin. You kept him away from me, why? He feared me? I could make him love me back ken-chin. You didn't believe me..."
Mikey spoke with those lonely obsidien orbs that hurt draken, it was like a sword struck to his heart. Draken finally broke down in tears. He cries tears of resentment and pain infront of his friend. His dear friend,he stayed faithful always to.
"I - takemichi..he need..."
It wasn't much of words draken spoke overcoming the lump that had formed in his throat when he suddenly felt pain gushing through his entire limbs and joints that made him fall and kneel before mikey. Draken screamed as he tried moving but it was like, every part of his body turned numb and paralised.

Mikey had struck a thin and long medical needle at the certain point of Draken's spine which cuts the entire transmit of nerves that turned the body experiencing paralysis for straight 3 hours. It was the first time in his entire career as a boss of bonten, he had used this trick. The most dangerous that he never used it on the worst of his enemies, but for the first time he used it on one of his friends. This was the thing that cut the entire suprising shit from the other two men that stood numb at a place without a flinch.

Mikey walked towards takemichi, with love and lust filling his eyes as he saw how beautiful his beloved Mitchy is. His queen is so perfect to be his, in his kingdom, to rule his kingdom at his side. Mikey picked takemichi up, with a look declaring takemichi as his possession. He gave a sudden look at draken that laid down there, who had anger filling his eyes.
"We...we..will take takemichi back...and that's my promise mikey, you...won't be able to...do anything"
Draken said with all the strength he had, keep some energy to listen to mikey back.
"Ken-chin, the time you come for takemichi such. It would take centuries. Cause when you do we both will lie in each other's arms even at the time of our death...death itself will never let us apart. Mark my words ken-chin"

Mikey spoke it out, so sure that he and takemichi will live together until death. So confident.
He walked past draken and towards the door. Draken saw mikey walking out of his sight. He failed, he failed to protect the person he loves. But he won't fail again.
----

A bright room, it's total purely white with a little black at the corners. Feathery sheets making the man sleeping in it looks euphoric and more beautiful.
Takemichi could feel somethings not right as he got to consciousness, but eyelids still close as bright light pained and made his eyes more heavy. But soon he started feeling pleasure.

The pleasing and lunatic sensation as if sucked him whole. He arced his entire body submitting to the sinful goodness he has been feeling...but still he doesn't feel right.

After some erotic moans that left his mouth, the shamefulness he felt in himself made him flinch and with a lot hardness he opened his eyes. As difficultly overcoming the pleasure he looked towards the place downwards.

"M- Mikey kun?...ahh"