chapter 39

Mikey looked towards takemichi in an apologetic way and takemichi hugged mikey tight sharing him his heating body warmth that Mikey found it hard to let go. His Mitchy is so carring, ahh mikey is so much willing to be spoiled in takemichi affection. Takemichi moved back smiling sincerely sweet at mikey who returned the same back. Kakucho felt that he had to disappear, he can't just interfere between a couple right? He was just ok to be hurt but at least enjoying watching his cute takemichi smiling with overflowing cuteness happily in the person arms where he actually belongs but really not. So, he does it, he plans to leave the giggling couple alone and go to the room where the meeting was about to the held. He takes few inched distance back with small steps not wanting to retreat from looking at takemichi cute beaming face.

"Kakucho, guide Takemichi to the washroom...only guide and nothing else"
Mikey said the first part of the phrase happily which definately you will think that he is the most happiest man you can ever meet in this sad world currently, but the ending phrase came out a threat with gleaming obsedien optics back to the dead dark ones and a rare beautiful smile to a poker face yet dangerous one. Kakucho got chills down his spine! Bro, is this man really dumb or actually acts like a idiot not know how scary his charismatic face looks like that big saying ' if stares were real then they actually kill really bad without mercy'. Kakucho also on the other hand was kinda like 'eh?', as it was not like mikey who was sending takemichi free just like that. He means that, yeah takemichi needs someone to watch over him so that he doesn't run away. And for this work, kakucho is here but what about kakucho fails to keep takemichi in hand huh? Well, the said man really would always want to believe that Mikey, his king, was a kind of a person who would arrange a thousand of his men to keep watch on something prescious, and takemichi, yes! This person needs protection, cause mikey is an obssessed phsychopath when it comes to takemichi. Kakucho can feel it, he can feel the way mikey is acting. The said man was sercretly plotting his ways he would take up once takemichi was alright and healthy from the core to the physical appearance. This act that Mikey's playing is just to gain takemichi trust, love and favour of concern. Once takemichi would be all Mikey's from willingly through heart and ready to accept anything mikey does to him, totally as if takemichi would come to a level where for him, living without mikey infront of his eyes would be so much difficult let alone in life where takemichi can find mikey as and when he wants to satisfy the willing meet.

It's just, all the act of sweet gentleness mikey has been performing is for his own crazy dirty desires and out of possessiveness cause he knows, that if takemichi won't love him now then it would actually be quite difficult to make takemichi live with him. Also lemme tell you something too, though mikey had been whining about he never get to meet his Mitchy back from few days before. Well, be it for him, cause he would secretly ask the house workers and the chef's that are assigned to take care of takemichi and forced by mikey to feed the said man with pills of brain damage and other strong drugs that was meant to be hazardous to human body, which also performed it's task of misunderstanding roughness to gentleness, possessiveness to pure innocent love. And takemichi has fallen into this ditch, and has fallen so bad that, sorry to say but death is the only way to bring him out of being a puppet.

Takemichi starred at kakucho and moved back slowly clutching at his sweet lovers tshirt again so oblivious that he doesn't want to leave Mikey's side. Kakucho's happiness turned to a tint of insult well more than that was disgust at his king. Even though he knows the obvious motives of the person he serves for, yet he is feeling so shameless and useless piece of trash himself that he being this capable, not being able to save his childhood love. His crush artificially loves someone else now. Yes, mikey succeeded! His provided drugs are making his Mitchy love him. And love so hard that after some more doses, a little detatchment would also cause him emotional pain. But right now, mikey senses danger to the place he was about to go, so he has no other choice rather than to send his Mitchy with kakucho. Mikey is so sure that kakucho would not even dare lay a hand on his sweetheart as the latter is so much aware of the consequences he would face later. For now, mikey purpose is to keep his Mitchy save from all dangers and later after the said meet only in his arms.

Takemichi felt the push behind his back. Why? Why was mikey doing this, keeping him away from his lover. That's not fair. Takemichi also wants to be with his love and act like a loving sweet shameless couple. But takemichi obeyed Mikey, he doesn't want his lover to get mad at him. If his lover gets mad at him, takemichi is so sure of himself that he will cry. So he slowly walks towards kakucho with big awkwardness filling up between them. Somehow mikey is irritated with this type of awkwardness but conposes himself like a mature man he isn't and walks towards the blood reeking stairs that seemed as if many were killed here.

"Follow me..."
Kakucho rolls his eyes at any place he could at least find a minimum interesting but not to takemichi. Cause takemichi is pouting his cheeks out right now since Mikey left him alone with someone else and hell clash heaven takemichi is looking so cute that kakucho agrees that he is gonna lose control in 0.0 seconds and end up pounding on takemichi. Kakucho sighed being sexually tensed and walked towards the corridors that led to the washroom areas and takemichi cutely like a duck follows him too, well still pouting and puffing his cheeks out though.

They walk along between the shabby walls which both men do not like at all. It all reeks of some filthy unbearable odour, also there no proper lights too, who would be such an baka keeping a gang meet in such a poverty type stricken place. There are blood stains everywhere too then if any other person comes here will really be mistaking this area to be an old creepy haunted hospital as if someone, no many were murdered here. What is this place? The echoe of the walking footsteps of takemichi and kakucho itself was scary and the breathing too raised loud echoeing all around the place of four corners. Sometimes silence is the most dreadful experience and this was it.

"Takemichi!"