chapter 36

"I knew you would do this...stop and get ready, we are leaving. Continue later"

Mochizuku stood at the entrance of the room of the sweet rough making out couple. He placed the expensive cigerette between his two dark shaded rough muscles of his lips sipping in the ashed scented smoke like foggy water giving him pleasurable massages at the back of his throat and sliding down and spreading at all sides of his lungs and caressing the alveolii. Mikey was irritated at the intruder who came between him and his beautiful lover. No one has the right to stop him so he won't stop, so he didn't stop. He continued his procedure of sucking in takemichi sweet falvoured mouth tongue cells. And falling into the rough bliss.

"You can do it later, for now get ready..."
Mochizuku didn't want to address mikey as a king as for now as he has been already not in a mood to look at the said man's face. He just wanted to get out of the mansion right now, he was too tired to even look at someone. Thanks to the cigerette to calm down his tiredness and tensioned reactions a little bit. To see the angel naked on the bed looking straight at the cieling but, he saw the love, the blue eyes of the raven haired boy that were shaded with the feeling of love. He smiled defeat, he had failed, na, he never even tried and even got a chance to court this as of fallen from heaven angel looking man. He should have spent more time with his angel instead of going for the useless meetings of the gangs. Takemichi is a lot more than anyother person. He is the picture of serenity as well a perfect figure of eros. takemichi is just magnificent and enchanting. His deep ocean blue eyes are just a trap that no one fails a little to even fall for.

Mikey at this rate really retreated from his addicting time, even though he didn't want to and he tried his hardest to pull off from his loving takemitchy. He pulled takemichi along with him, making the emotionless eathreal figure stand on the cold surfaced tiled floor. Mochizuku threw some random picked yet perfect sized casual clothes to the white sheeted bed. Mikey glared at the big sized man who never stopped sipping his expensive flavoured cigerette like he was breathing oxygen from it. After giving the casual outfit to the person who was incharge of dressing the human stilled mannequin, he went off down the maroon stairs to meet the rest of the executives. Mikey slowly walked at the place that was spread with a white and red tshirt along with that a brown carameled colour fabriced jeans which would reach just a little three inches below takemichi knees. Mikey sighed as if frustrated.

The clothes, they were so much similar to the time when Takemichi wore in the past. They were as if another twinned pair of the old outfit. Mikey always admired takemichi as beautiful even when he wore those lame paired clothes that hardly matched each other. Takemichi still looked amazing and in mikey's eyes, he was an beautiful angel. Well mikey would never wanted to believe takemichi actually was a boy, cause sometimes the way the said man acted out his awkwardness was a like as if a cute shy girl had just got friends and was invited for enjoyment and also wasn't sure of what to do.

Mikey picked up the clothes and minced back to stand infront of his Mitchy who kept on starring at the black sofa that was placed in the room giving the indoor a chich view. Mikey moved takemichi arms as the way making the latter wear the t-shirt and after, making takemichi sit making him wear the pant. After the dressing quest was completed Mikey stared at his Mitchy fondly. His Mitchy really hasn't changed, he is just cute as ever. Even in those lame clothes, he is just attractive and eye-catching figure as before, so pretty, with a sweet lined face and the raven coloured curly ruffled locks adding as if a garnish on him.

Mikey sweetly pecked takemichi lips and also bit it hard until blood started piercing out of the delicate and  fragiled flesh. Mikey had marked his Mitchy visible for now, later, he will mark him fully his. Once again leaving the proofs for people to know that takemitchy belongs to him, Mitchy is Mikey's bi*ch, not just back 12 years, not just now, but forever! His Mitchy is only his! And born for him!

Takemichi blushed, but just blushed. But deep inside he squirmed! He was so angry at Mochi for coming between him and his lovers sweet time. Wasn't he thaught to knock?? How mannerless. Takemichi just wanted to be with his Mikey, so when he himself accepts that, then why is always at that time when takemichi wants something but doesn't get it!!! He wants to move! But his body is giving up and forcing not to! When he did want to move, His body reacted! His luck! Why is it never voluntary! That is so unfair! He also need to get what he wants.

Mikey caught takemichi hand and pulled him along with him. They sweet couple moved out of the room and walked elegantly throught the rich corridor, down the marooned stilled stairs to the hallway. Sanzu stood at the door and seemed so worried. Mikey ignored it! But takemichi didn't! Oh how much did the boy wanted to ask about what was bothering the pink headed man. Few hours before, he unusually started crying too! What was the reason? Was sanzu kun not well? Did his mikey kun torture him? If his mikey did something then takemichi gotta teach mikey a lesson! And takemichi planned to do that when they return.

Takemichi and mikey reached out of the mansion. takemichi really never noticed this before! This mansion really looks so majestic and royal! How beautiful! The colourful, lovely and the unique flowers surrounding it give the Disney feel, so refreshing! Takemichi really felt bad that even when he ran from the mansion, he was so blind of fear of being found out that the hurriness filled his mind that only shouted at him to run, run and run. With this he forgot to even glance at the beauty of the man made yet natural bliss of greenary and brilliant and fragrant blossoms.

"Let's go takemichi"