chapter 18

Draken and others stood infront of the house with the nameplate of 'Tachibana' written on it. It happens to be Tachibana Naoto's house, the brother of takemichi ex girlfriend and also the trigger of takemichi getting in the past. Worry and hope mixed in the men sense who stood infront of the house of naoto as they had to talk to him and tell him about the things that happened with takemichi and also ask help in finding the bonten's secret base.

Mitsuya reached out his hand and pushed the doorbell with his index finger not just ine but twice so that naoto would tense up about something's wrong and come to open the door faster than usual. And it did happen. The men could hear loud thuds approaching to them, it's definitely naoto. Naoto opened the door only to reveal handsome gloomy faces with sadness emitting auras surrounding them. Naoto recognise this men that stood infront him, but kind of a little unaware about the other men he couldn't recognise who they were. So inorder not to look an awkward fella he called out to the person he knows a lot about through takemichi as well he has met him before.

"Mr Ryuguji Ken...?"
He had a questioning as well a desperate look on his face of what was disturbing their minds as draken looked too tensed and sad which seemed quite obvious.
" Mr Tachibana, we need help"
Mitsuya spoke out feeling all worked up making naoto to nearly frown on the words as to why would they require help. Did something happen? What about takemichi? Did something happen to takemichi? He is alright right? So did naoto tensed up out of no where as he called the number of men stood at the entrance in and guided them to the sitting room. He served them some tea and tried making the atmosphere comfortable when he himself is tensed up and this isn't working. He is curious about what was the worried look on their face about. Takemichi...did really something happen to takemichi? Naoto really thought deeply that if this people would come to a visit then it would be because of takemichi as in case he is back from the past he would want to talk to naoto first so it should be a possibility takemichi would come along but takemichi there with them, why? Naoto looked up as a tall with a curl designed shaved hair man thanked naoto for the service.

"Where's takemichi, should he be tagging along"
As naoto said those words he could notice the three men taking glances at each other and gulping lumps that were forming in their throat. Draken sipped the tea and placed the cup back to the table. He shuddered a bit which looked like he was trying his best to hide his pain and tears. He took another deep breath and hesitantly looked towards naoto.
"That's why we are here"
Was the phrase that made naoto extra panic, deep inside he was feeling that theres definitely something bad that has happened. He slowly left down his that that were crossed together and he straightened himself from leaning on the wall. He walked to draken with a 'what' look which was really bombarded with fears it was obvious that he had dangerous thoughts and possibilities running in his mind but deep inside he was hoping takemichi to be safe, not wanting to hear something bad. Takemichi was like a saviour to him and his sister. He stills treasures that moment when Takemichi saved him from some bad kids who had surrounded him to get his money. Takemichi was a hero for him, but that time when Takemichi informed him about his sister's death he couldn't get himself to believe it but deep down as a sensitive person he believed it and took a note of the date. He had managed to save himself but failed to save his sister. And also he knew takemichi would be found on the tracks at that time as he was informed about the person himself. He didnt took a note at first cause he was too desperete to save takemichi, but when he did, he noticed how beautiful this man was with his blue lovely crystalline oceans eyes much more beautiful that the most rarest and expensive aquamarines out there. The blue gems twinkled everytime when determination hit takemichi head and naoto always found it so cute to look at takemichi trying his best not to smile to seem weird to his childhood crush.

Sometimes when he thinks back about time takemichi was really handsome to him, for little did he have a little crush on the blonde when he was 13. A little feeling did bloom in him and knew that from the start that he liked this boy. But he just couldn't do it happily and openly as he was his sister's boyfriend. Oh how bad did he wish that he would hangout with takemichi as a lover, though he was a 13 year boy, naoto was really smart and literally curious so he knew almost a lot of things. So knowing about how he felt towards the beautiful blonde boy who always shone like a sunflower despite being bruised and injured all the time, naoto described his injuries as a hero who works hard an never gives up. He used to like takemichi more than anything.
After his sister's death, naoto would also get the temptations of greed for courting takemichi, but he didn't do that. He wanted to take things slow as a new start and to ask takemichi help saving his sister by going back to the past would also be an opportunity for naoto to get closer to takemichi as he would be the only one to know about Takemichi ability and Takemichi would always search him first after returning from the past. The way takemichi would say Naoto's name, naoto like it...it always rang into his ears. Now after draken explaining whatever happened to takemichi, naoto got furious.