I went to a party,Got drunk,and had sex with my soon to be step-brother! Part19

I opened my eyes to see..........Jeff? I jumped up backing up into the head broad hitting my head i hiss in pain. Jeff was looking at me like he was examining me. I looked around trying to find Nate( That asshole he promised me he won't leave me alone.) Jeff just keep on looking for something on me it started getting very awkward.

"Um...Jeff can i help you with something?" I ask while slowly moving away looking for a opening to get out of this room.

"What happened last night?" Jeff asked smiling slightly.

"Nothing happend last night." I say back as i slip over when Jeff grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Where are you going?" He's smile bigger.

"NATE! NATE!" I scream as Jeff's hand goes over my mouth blocking the noise. I bite his hand as he yelps. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the open door, when an arm goes around my arm pulling me back into the room. I elbow him in the side and ran down the stairs and right into someone.

"Watch it!" Chase says as he realize that it was me quickly helping me up.

"Sorry Chase." I say as i look out for Jeff.

"What's wrong?" He asks while following the direction of my eyes, when Jeff walks out of Nate's room looking right at me.

"Nothing...Where's Nate?" I say as Jeff walks pass us, I get closer to Chase so Jeff can't touch me He disgusts me.

"Why do you want Nate?" Chase asks as i look back at him his face experssion changed into this mixture of emotions its was a little Jealous and mad...with a little hurt. 

"Because i need to talk to him about something.....Are you jealous?" I was trying to pock fun at him he smiled at little.

"I seen him walk into the kitchen earlier-" I cut Chase off.

"Thanks!" I say as i run away in a mad rant to find Nate. When i yanked into a closet by Jeff's office i was scared as hell...until Nate turns me around and let me go.

"Hush! ok?" Nate said while putting his index figure up to his lips.

"Nate what the hell are you doing?" I whispered as he pulled me closer.

"I had to keep researching about what's going on?" Nate pulled me closer, I just punched he in his arm a few times.

"You asshole...why'd you leave me up there by myself?" I shout/whisper trying to keep my voicedown but at the same time show how pissed i was.

"I'm sorry i woke to use the bathroom when i heard noise like talking so i went to look." Nate quickly coughed out. I open my mouth to say something when..................................................!