I went to a party, Got drunk,and had sex with my soon to be step-brother!Part 6

(Alex P.O.V.) 

I woke up with my body feeling drained, I was trying to remember what happened that brought this exhaustion on. Blinking, slowly I try to take in my surroundings digging around inside my mind for the cause of my head to feel all stuffy, I began to chuck the feeling inside my head as me sleeping too hard making my head feel heavier than it should. Closing my eyes for a second, I was going to have to start getting ready for school soon and I like to relax for as long as I possibly can before I drag myself out of bed to do my routine. Shifting around on my side, I yawned giving my body a little stretch as a barely there sound of something breathing next to me caught my ear, (now that I was on my back more). My eyes to snap opened, whipping my head around expecting to see the normally empty space on the other side of my bed only to see Nate asleep, looking as peaceful as he wanted to look. As though he was in his own bed, that's when everything hit me about last night With me and Nate, the talk about my dad and my crying my eyes out. 

That explains why I feel so drained I found myself feeling closer to him (like the beginnings of catching feelings). He listened to me and he seemed like he was truly concerned for me...I don't share that tale with anyone and Nate was able to get to that story with little to no effort. It should bother me that he was able to get me comfortable enough to talk about it, but it doesn't (which should bother me more). Wait, I can't have feelings for Nate. First of all, he's my step brother and well that's the only reason why I can't like him, but that doesn't mean I can't look at his amazing face, right? Laying on my left side I was able to take in his handsome features. Putting my hand on his cheek while staring at his closed eyes, that were usually a steel blue-greenish color, making sure he was still asleep don't want to seem like a complete weirdo by watching him sleep. Being in the same bed with the person that I just found out about becoming family not too long ago (whiling staring at them) was awkward enough.  My eyes slide down towards his lips where my curiosity got the best of me and I started leaning in, I was an inch away from touching his lips with mine when he shifted, jerking my body backward I put my head down like I was sleep.

I'm not fast tailed or anything like that, I just got curious about him as I know by the way he was gazing at me like a lion going for it prey, he was basically licking his chops the moment we locked eyes. That's not an excuse, matter of fact there isn't an excuse to justify this behavior at all. I don't even know why I'm doing this...I can't allow this o continue on, I have to kill any feelings I have for either of them. We're becoming family, you hear that brain, Chase and Nate are now apart of our family! 

"Good morning." Nate said while yawning and I said nothing. "Oh, I see your still sleep so you won't mind if I do this...." Nate started tickling me and I started laughing, thrashing about attempting to get away from him.

"Ok stop....Good morning!" I said while laughing I looked at him and his sexy smile.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Nate put his hand on my cheek, stroking his thumb over the skin.

"I'm good...thanks for uh...for listening" I said closing my eyes enjoying his touch. The room fell silent after my traitorous body started to do things on its own, my eyes fluttered opened to find Nate looking at me, then my lips, I watched him have a debate with himself about something, after a couple of seconds trickled by, he seemed to have made up his mind. Peering into my eyes, Nate began leaning in, (I wasn't the only one feeling some type of way being this close to him) but I did too until my door opened shocking me out of whatever kind of trance I was in, looking at the door to show a very surprised and very pissed off Chase. He looked at both of us like we betrayed him and maybe a little part of me was feeling guilty.

"What the hell is this?" Chase said while pointing at Nate shirtless and me leaning halfway into him. I couldn't even sprout out about how 'it's not what it looks like' because it 'looks' like we were about to kiss and we were. I got up off Nate and stood there with my arms crossed.