I went to a party,Got drunk,and had sex with my soon to be step-brother!Part 8

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on there in a long time! I just wanted to get enough comments and votes so I could continue! K here's another one! hope u like! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Alex's P.O.V.) 

------------------- 

I tried to fight whoever the fuck this was to get them off of me, I didn't have that big of a nemesis that would go through all of this to get to me. So I had no clue who this was, but I'm in no mood for this B.S.!

"Guess who?" A male voice said while opening his hand so, I could breathe! I felt his cool mint breath on my neck and...wait, cool mint?

"Chase?" I said actually hoping it was him for a chance and not a crazy rapist or something.

"Yes, it's me. How'd u know?" He said turning me around while keeping his hands around my waist.

"I know your scent anywhere." I said in a matter of fact kinda way!

"Oh, really you know my scent?" He said taking a step closer, while I took a few step's back. I ended up backing into the wall! "So...what's my scent?" He asked taking the last step forward putting him right in front of me, blocking my escape route Chase pushed his body into mine.

"I-I-It's of um....It's cool mint." I stuttered a little, he knew it was because of him being this close to me! He leaned in stopping once his lips was an inch away from mine.

"Do you want a taste?" He asked licking his lips while looking from my eyes to my lips. He grazed his lips over mine and my body started to ache for him. I could hate Nate and resist his games every time he tries something, but Chase...Chase that touched me in a place no one had ever got the chance to. And I think that makes me a bit weaker to his attempts, I wanted to resist him...to push him away, demanding that he never touch me again. I-I just couldn't and I hated him for it.

"Yes," I whispered...once again I find myself falling for him, with little to no effort on his part. He smiled cupping my face, he pulled me forward kissing me passionately, softly at first, but then it became rougher showcasing his need. His hands began to tour my body rubbing me everywhere bringing back the ache I felt from earlier when he had his fingers up my skirt. Blame it on my own lust for my actions proceeding his obvious show of dominance over me. I reached down and undid his pants, taking off his shirt, I traced my hand up and down his body from his chest to his abs! Reintroducing myself with his body, the copious amount of alcohol stopped me from recalling what his skin felt like under my fingertips. His skin was soft yet his planes were hard with muscles, the perfect contradiction. Taking a chance to look at his face, he was biting his lip trying to control himself, but in his eyes, I could see that he wanted this...me so bad!

Before I could succumb to my baser instinct, we heard the door open, I gasped yanking my hand away from him like I was struck by lighting. I gawked at the newly opened door stuck in place, but Chase looked like he didn't care regardless if we got caught, he even tried to continue what we were just doing. I backed away from him and now that I had the activity of my limbs back I took off running behind the curtain, dragging him in with me. Chase got behind me holding my hips flush against his hips, standing as close to the wall so the outline of out body couldn't be seen. He thrust his clothed cock into my ass like we were in a standing doggy style position, I tried to ignore it, but it was something about his confidence that was turning me on. The spotty memory of our night together flashed behind my mind's eye causing my walls to clench involuntarily.  I don't know what it was...maybe the thought of getting caught was arousing or just being this close to Chase again got me going. I don't really know.