I went to a party,Got drunk, and had sex with my soon to be step-brother!Part 26

*Recap*

5 Months passed and Mark and I have been out almost every other night together. I've learned a little about Mark he's a really good guy. I started to really like him a lot. My week started to look up nothing happened I don't trust Zoe or Chase or Chris and Mark is very bipolar and my step dad is still trying to kill me but other then that everything was going good.

We were all chillin' on the cough watching T.V. Eating junk food. When the phone rung. I ran over to it picking it up.

"I got it! Hello?" I say, I didn't hear anything on the other side.

"Hello?" I said but this time something came through.

"Hello there, Sweetheart!" I dropped the phone when Chase came into the hallway as I fell down on the floor with tears in my eyes.

"Alex? What's a matter?" He comes down next to me as I start to shake. Why now? Everything has been going so well. Why me?

"Who is it?" Nate asks (I didn't see him come in) I thought.

"Him! It's him.....what possessed him to call now?" I took a deep breathe and said.

"It's.......It's my...m-m-my.....dad!"..........................

~Alex's P.O.V.~

"Your dad?" Nate says picking up the phone looking at me for direction. I couldn't really breathe thinking about him and what he said to my mom. I have such hatred in my heart for that man. 

"Alex? What do you want me to do?" Nate whispered bending down with the phone in his hand. To be honest I didn't know what I wanted him to do. A part of me wants to yell at him for being such a worthless father he has been. But another part of me wants to cry from the longing to finally have him show interest for his daughter.  I open my month to speak when the front door opens revealing my mom walking to a site of me hyperventilating on the floor as everyone sits around me. 

"What is going on here?" My mom rushes over to me not even thinking about the door being wide open. I really started to panic, I have dealt with my dad leaving me but I know the many ways he has hurt my mom, it really ripped my heart to shreds to think about it.

"Hey! It's nothing mom I'm fine....I'm fine." I hopped up ushering her to the kitchen. Not wanting her to know what was really going on.  

"What were you doing on the floor?" My mom says as she walks around the kitchen getting ready to make dinner. 

"I got too worked up.....playing around too much." I walked over to Nate taking the phone. 

"You got to be more careful honey." My mom smiles at me, turning back to the food.

"I know mom I will next time." I brushed it off, holding the phone tight to my chest. I can't deal with this right now; he can't just choose to pick up the phone now after all these years. 

"I don't know what you're trying to do by calling here, but it doesn't matter. I don't want you calling here any more okay?" I said calmer then I was expecting and with that I hung up. I went on about my day like nothing happened, at least I tried to. I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Zoe said while we helped cut up the potatoes for dinner. Even though I was upset about my dead beat dad calling me out of the blue, I still couldn't forget the way I feel when I look at her. I know I don't know exactly what she and Chris were talking about, but the feeling of betrayal wasn't going anywhere...I couldn't trust her. 

"I'm as fine as I can be in this situation." I smiled at her and we fell into silence once again. Throughout the rest of the day everyone kept asking me if I was okay. Which made me want to cry for some reason, I wish they would stop asking me that question?