I went to a party, Got drunk,and had sex with my soon to be step-brother!Part 4

Recap: "Shh it's ok, I'm here,I'm sorry you had to hear and deal with this at such a young age!" Nate said before I went to sleep. A dreamless sleep Thank God! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chase's P.O.V.) 

"Ok, I will!" Alex said all too sweet.

"Oh and by the way..." She said after I had already walked away from her car door shutting it for her. I turned around bending down a little to peer into her barely opened window.

"Don't call me baby!" Alex said and before I could say anything she backed out of the driveway so fast she left a tiny mark on the pavement. Disappearing down the road, I smiled and walked back in the house up the stairs, into the room where the rest of my clothes were. I was getting dressed when my phone started to ring walking over I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bro!" Nate said his accent slipping in and out.

"Wazup Nate?" I keep putting on my pants.

"Nothing much with me. Where were you last night young man?" I laughed because he sounded like our, I mean my grandpa. I say mine because Nate's not blood-related to me. Jeff isn't our father we were adopted. Jeff saw me and Nate getting yelled at when we were like 5, we were getting yelled at by the store manger because we stoled some chips, candy and some soda. We had nothing else to eat so we took a chance. I didn't know Nate, but I knew I couldn't hold all that stuff alone. Jeff took us in and treated us like we were his own and it's been that way for years. I've seen my dad before and I think Nate seem his mom, but they weren't exactly welcoming to us like we thought they would be. Saying rather boldly that they didn't want us, basically. Jeff had found my father and he wasn't really happy to see me. My dad came up to me and said 'I left you so you could learn how to defend for yourself, but since you feel like you need someone to take care of you, go find your mother that whore is most likely in a whore house underneath some John. You're going to be nothing just like her.' I only heard a little of what Nate's mom said It was something like 'You're going to be nothing, but a little man whore like your father or you're going to be gay!" Jeff said they can't come see us anymore. Which was the obvious choice when they spoke to a couple of five years old like that, Jeff had tried his best to find our biological parent's so we could connect with them. Although they never wanted that with us. So we moved on and started our lives, Nate and I were inseparable since then, protecting ourselves and each other. 

"Hello, Yo C are you there?" Nate said bring me back to reality.

"Yea, I'm here. Oh, where was I? Um, I went to a party and I saw this girl dancing she was moving her hips like she knew how to get down with Charlie Brown if you get what I'm trying to say?" I smiled at the memory.

"Yeah. But that saying is false sometimes." Nate started laughing.

"It can be. But it was definitely true for her." I can tell you from experience that sometimes the rhythm on the dance floor doesn't match the bedroom. "Seeing how she moved, I walked over to her and started dancing with her. We were dancing then she started grinding harder, I was getting excited and you know not every girl knows how to do that! I look over and see that Punk that lives on our block!"

"Which one?" Nate's tone turned seriously

"The one who tried to copy our style then turned around and tried to hang with us and also tried to get us high!" I tried to remember his name. 

"Ryan Danish?" Nate finally said it!

"You mean Ryan Douche beg!"

"Ha, so what about him!" Nate asked.