I went to a party,Got drunk,and had sex with my soon to be step-brother!Part 14

I was trying to get into their conversation when a hand goes on my shoulder I was about to gasp when their hand goes over my mouth then......!

I glanced over my shoulder and it was Nate laying on his belly as well, he put his index finger on his lips!

"Shhhhh!" He whispered I stopped trying to wiggle out of his grip. Nate crawled closer to where I was by the banister as we both listened in on Jeff's cryptic conversation.

" Are you sure the girl doesn't expect anything?" Mark asked looking at Jeff.

"Yeah, I'm very sure. I'm telling you she sees me as a father, I've made sure she saw me as a better man than her father. She trusts me." Jeff said reassuring while slowly pushing them out the door before one of us try to come downstairs for something.

"Alex, go down there!" Nate whispered and I shook my head.

"No, you go down there!" I said back, he shook his head mocking my answer. We keep at this demanding the other to go interrupt Jeff's suspicious friend party until we heard his name.

"Nate and Chase, don't worry about them!" Jeff says anxiously, in reply to a question neither one of us heard.

Nate grabbed my door and shut it loudly, ensuring all four men heard it downstairs, Jeff ushered them into the living room quickly turning on the T.V. shortly after getting into the room.  I looked at him like he was crazy, I could have punched Nate in the face for doing something so freaking stupid, but before I could act on that thought, he picked me up and pushed me towards the stairs.

I walked down to the kitchen trying to look like I didn't know that Jeff in the other room. I had to get something to look not obvious, so I got a few cookies. I heard the TV turn on so I walked to the living room I looked up the stairs and Nate was smiling at me, giving me a thumbs up, I returned the gesture, but with a different finger up pointing in his direction.

"Jeff? Is that you?" I said trying to force as much 'genuine' question into my voice.

"Yeah, Alex. I'm here with my....um friends?" Jeff's voice got a little higher, it was only a fraction, but I spotted it. I walked all the way in and saw them "acting" like they were so into the movie that was on. Then Mark turned around looking me up and down, appraising me like some item he wanted to buy successfully creeping me out. I ignored him in favor of  walking over to Jeff. I  hugged him faking a smile, Jeff grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him.

"Alex, this is Joey." Jeff pointed at the oldest liking one, the one with blue eyes, he nodded and shook my hand very professional.

"And this is Kevin." The one with green eyes took my hand shook it and smiled at me.

"Hello, Alex! How are you?" Kevin said his valet like voice made me shake involuntarily!

"I'm good, Kevin! How are you?" I said back his smile got bigger and he nodded his head as his answer to my question. Then Jeff turned me to the lazy-e boy chair, so I could face the other guy!

"And this....good lookin' fellow here is Mark!" Jeff said and Mark smiled this slick smile that would make any girl melt, but I'm not just any girl.

"Hi, Alex nice to meet you." Mark said while grabbing my hand, being it up to his lips kissing the backside. I tensed a little when his soft, but yet rough lips touched my hand. I think Mark noticed taking my tense reaction as something positive (it wasn't) because his smile widened into a smirk I (as nicely as I could) snatched my hand back.

"While, this has been nice, but we have to be going now!" Joey said and they all got up at one time. Kevin came to me kissed my hand then walked to the door. Joey gave me the head nodded saying peace. Then he walked towards the door with Jeff right behind him! I turned to walk back up the stairs when an arm grabbed my elbow, I knew who it was, the only one left Mark!