I went to a party,Got drunk, and had sex with my soon to be step-brother Part 20

As my body collied into the person in front of me the force of the impact had me pulling Zoey with me- We ended up making a perfect human sandwich. Zoey get's up first to dust herself off helping me up as i fix myself. Just as fast he was on his feet i automatically felt embarrassed keeping my eyes on the ground.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to bumped into you." I said rubbing my head making sure the cut wasn't opened....which it wasn't!

"It's not your fault i wasn't really paying attention." The guy said.

"No! It's my fault i'm the one who made that illegal turn that caused this crash..........So? Do we need to exchange insurance?" I say with smile as i seen his books on i bend down and help pick them up. I looked at them and they looked so new like they were unused.

"It ok. I don't need any repairs!" He laughed. What laugh it was very sexy....but somehow familiar i couldn't put my finger on who it was- That's when i realized that i never looked at him. I slowly started to look up at who this person is.....when i finally looked up and what i saw almost made me want to scream and cry at the same time.

"Mark?" I asked confusion clearly on my face but then again i wanted to punch him in the face- Zoey walked closer up to me and Mark.

"Mark? who is he?" Zoey asked looking from me to him then back to me...like she was watching a tennis match- Mark stupid sexy smirk slowly start's to spread across his face as he gets ready to speak.

"I'm Alex's-" I cut him off keeping my eyes on him the whole time.

"He's no one! Don't worry about it right now Zoey." I said without stopping the stare down that was happening between me and Mark. The bell rings and student's started running to class leaving us there with the enemy.....with HIM!

"Zoe we gotta get to class....let's go k?" I grabbed her hand walking backward keeping complete eye contact with him until we turned down the hallway. When i turned around i started to run making Zoey follow suit. We barely made into the class before the last bell rang me and Zoe had to part ways as she went to her seat and i went to mine. Nate came in maybe a little after the bell taking his seat behind me but not without playfully poking me in my side causing me to jump. I looked at him trying to hit him but failing to hit him as hard as i wanted but hitting him none the less.

Right when i turned around settling down in my seat the classroom doors opened with Chris shocked face standing there looking directly at me. He walked slowly over to me never looking away but the intensity of his eyes staring at me i had to look away. I still felt Chris's eyes on me as he sat down next to me. I just looked around the room until my eyes found a great spot outside to zone out to. I almost felt comfortable with looking at the window daydreaming....but the second set of eyes on me kinda ruined that feeling for me.

My eyes followed the trail of heat that was coming from whoever it was that was staring so hard at me. There it was the most vulgar thing i ever seen......it was Jade staring at me with a look of mixed emotions spread across her face. Soon as i seen her face i had a flashback of that day she stabbed me i still can't believe that. Hate pure hatred and pain was all i felt towards Jade at that moment my body was getting hotter i was pissed.

"Alex...Are you ok?" Chris said.

"Yea, I'm fine why you ask?" I say while i watched Jade and she watched me.

"Because your killing that innocent paper!" I laughed taking a quick look at him as he flesh that amazing smile.

"I didn't even know i was doing that." Chris made a over-dramatic look of disappointment which get me laughing again.

"Also your really warm..your almost burning up!" Chris then put's his cold hand on mine the combination of my hot skin and his cold skin sent chill's up my spin. I felt her eyes again so i looked back but she wasn't staring at my eyes...but at my and Chris's hands- The jealous look on her face made this content smile paster on my face.