Chapter- 18

"Wait! What did you say? You are going to cancel the wedding, Meera?" Dave questioned Meera in anxiety.

"Yes, Dave! I don't have any other choice. It's going to be noon, and soon the people in the Monastery know about Geeta's missing, and they will get alert and move the rest of the girls from there". And, how can I get married here when those girls are in danger? It would be so selfish of me, Dave.

"No, it's so wrong, Meera! What was my friend's fault in all this mishap? He was dreaming of this day for months. Imagine how it would be for him when he knows that his best friend is a wedding crasher!" And, what about your parents and all the relatives, friends who came to share your happiness? Please, don't do this! We will figure something else.

Geeta felt sad when she saw Dave and Meera arguing because of her. So she decided to cool them and went forward to ease the situation.

"Guys! Calm down! Please don't argue. And, Meera, Dave is right! You don't have to cancel the wedding".

I am sure no one knew about my missing till now. Roja Ma promised me that she would buy some time for me to leave the city. So I am sure she will manage till tomorrow morning. And, as per Ma's plan, the father and followers should leave the Monastery when they find out I am missing. So, that would be an appropriate time for Maa to enter the father's room to steal the file and come out of the tunnel.

"What? Father's room? What the hell? Who put the file there?" An anxious Meera replied.

"Oops, Meera! You had revealed your side of the story, and you have to listen to Geeta's now. The love story of Madhav and Roja and how he bravely saved the girls".

What Love story? My brother and Roja? Meera was surprised and looked at Geeta.

But, Geeta, when you called her Roja Ma, I thought she is an old lady. Now I knew why he remembered only her name. She was part of his heart! Isn't it? Oh, God! I am dying to hear about them. Please continue.

"Sure, but you have to promise that you won't cancel the wedding" Geeta looked questionably at Meera.

"Hmm, Okay, I am not a villain here! When you had mentioned that you guys had another plan, then how can I ruin it? And, also I don't want to hurt Ram on purpose. So, let me hear their story!"

"Oh, ladies! Do you know? What time it's? And, in the evening we have a sangeet function". So I am going to check on Ram and other arrangements. You both come down after your chit-chat.

"Okay, Dave, but please don't tell Ram about me. I will tell him soon before our wedding". Then he will decide to marry me or not. I will leave it upon him.

Dave smiled and hugged Meera. He assured Meera that he wouldn't say anything to him. Then he left to meet Ram in his room.

Geeta revealed everything about Roja and how she sacrificed her life for her when she had a chance to escape as she was waiting for the right time to get access to the file and flew from the Monastery. And how she poured her motherly love on Geeta and other girls.

Meanwhile, Dave went to Ram's room and found Ram was missing, so Dave called him to know his whereabouts. But his phone was engaging all time. Then Dave saw from Ram's window an ambulance appearing at the Resort, and Ram was giving directions to it. Without any second thought, he ran to the elevator to meet Ram.

"Hey, buddy! Everything alright?" Dave approached Ram and patted on his back.

"Dave! Where the hell are you, man? Oh, thank God! You are alright". Ram hugged Dave and got relieved from his stress.

Okay, Dave, you said there is a girl with you? Where is she? Wait, wait! So you are pranking for real, isn't it! Ram funnily looked at Dave for confirmation.