Chapter-2 About Geeta

Hundreds of girls are abducted worldwide including in countries such as India. The innocent souls are dragged away from their family, and loved ones then they are drugged and sold around the world. Ranging from a small baby girl to a working woman, everyone is a target for these devils who abduct them and force them into sex trafficking.

The abducted babies are made grown-up as slaves of their owners, so it is difficult to trace them. Hence, parents lose hope remorsefully lead their lives ahead. Many gangs initiate this gruesome task and make it their business to abduct girls and trade them around the world.

Geeta's Introduction:

Geeta, a mere toddler, came to visit the newly inaugurated Theme Park with her parents with much excitement. She lived with her working parents in a nearby neighborhood. Her parents are renowned doctors in the city and also own a Hospital. So constant workloads made them busy and they couldn't provide enough time for their daughter. But on weekends they made sure to take her on outings and spends time with their daughter.

As usual, the adorable family went to the Theme park which is crowded a bit due to the weekend. The little girl loved cotton candies and always upheld a bubbly charisma to her innocent self. As the family of three merely moves about, guffawing at the attractive rides and games, a shady woman keeps following them. She is waiting for the right moment to abduct the child while Geeta's parents are oblivious of the approaching catastrophe.

Geeta's father headed for the ice cream stalls to get some vanilla flavored ice-creams for them; it was Geeta's favorite one. The mother-daughter duo settled down on a bench and waited for the cold, sweet ice-creams. Geeta kept dangling her feet in a rhythm for they weren't long enough to touch the ground from where she sat. Meanwhile, her mother was busy texting her neighbor, discussing some spicy gossip of the hour. The little girl turned to find a strange lady smiling her way with pink, fluffy cotton candy in one hand. Geeta smiled back at the lady, oblivious of her intentions. The woman gestured for Geeta to come and take the cotton candy from her. Jumping down the bench, out of her Mother's knowledge, Geeta reached the woman and stretched a hand out for the candy.

The next moment the woman scooped Geeta up in her arms and ran through the crowds.

"Move aside! My daughter's choking! Move aside!" The woman kept yelling as she pushed through the crowds. Confused and shocked, the crowds of people moved aside, making way for the woman who was running with a child in her arms. Geeta's mother too took notice of the fleeing woman and it took a moment for her to register what was happening. Panic-stricken, the Mother rushed for the woman but before she could save her precious daughter, the woman had climbed into a van and drove off like the wind. Leaving a trail of dust and dirt as it vanished away.

Geeta's parents immediately reached the Police, seeking help in saving their daughter. The police officials explained to her parents that child abductions are often initiated, to collect a big ransom from the parents. Thus, Geeta's parents may receive a call from the kidnappers, asking them for money in return for their daughter. The despairing parents waited for that one call. But it never came.

Days passed, and yet there was no sign of the kidnapped baby girl. The police suspected that the abductors weren't after any ransom at all. Maybe, they wanted Geeta as she was a girl. The police dishearteningly informed Geeta's parents that the woman had sold little Geeta to human traffickers or any mafia which uses small kids to beg. People feel bad and merciful for such kids and drop down some money. The officers explained to Geeta's parents that maybe it is a big scandal and it might be impossible for them to trace where Geeta was. The reason being that these groups operated from every corner of the world, making it impossible to pinpoint a particular place where she might be.