Chapter 1- About Monastery

A Monastery is a place for practicing divine practices to evolve and grow spiritually. The monastery is built outside a village or town in a quiet and peaceful area. A Monastery consists of hundreds of monks or nuns and runs by the senior monk called a Father. A true Father will guide his disciples to overcome their stressful lives and depressed mind and body.

But some cruel people in this world try to cash the religious beliefs of people in the name of spirituality. Many such fraud people disguise themselves as Father's, Guru's, Maulvi's and cheat on people and their followers for money and fame to live lavishly.

There is a runaway criminal who claims himself as God's Special Servant named Gaurav. Gaurav is a brown man with a height of six inches and a muscular body. He completed his graduation and works in a telecom company. He can speak Hindi, Urdu, and English well. He was born in a poor family of six near Gujarat and always starved for money and fame since his childhood. So he was not satisfied with a basic salary, he believed that the rich can rule the world. So he didn't think twice to step into the wrong path to achieve his dream. In the process, he left his home and engaged in illegal activities like stealing and hurting people for money. This made him enter the prison and there he got in touch with big criminals he learned how to deal with the law and the police. So he escaped from the prison and reached Banaras and became a Sadhu overnight.

While hiding in Banaras as a disguised Sadhu, Gaurav found a lost baby girl, whom nobody claimed to know. Gaurav named the girl Lakshmi and raised her with the idea of portraying her as God's Sacred Child. Blind believers became his source of income, and he gathered quite a mass of followers. A few years later, Gaurav owned a place where all his devotees came to gain blessings from the so-called Sadhu.

"Father," One of Gaurav's devotees from a foreign country spoke to him when there was no one around.

"Speak," Gaurav responded in his Sadhu-like manner.

"Lakshmi is quite a beautiful lady," The man started the way she obeys you, and her patience and calm charmed me. "I was wondering if we could make an understanding,"

"What?" Gaurav asked, confused.

"I want to marry her because I will never get a girl like her. Nowadays women are so tight, and can't trust the educated ones, they are after feminism and law, rights, etc. Who knows they are virgins or not, I am obsessed with a Girl's purity because of my community, this is the reason for me to visit India. So that I can find any tribal virgin Girl and marry her so that she will be my slave as a wife. But without any effort, I found Lakshmi, She won't be a trouble to me and I can do whatever to her, no one to ask, right? I Promise any amount would do. You just name a price," The devotee explained with a slimy grin.

Out of sheer greed, Gaurav agreed to the deal and handed Lakshmi over to him who took her away after paying a hefty amount to the Monk.

To avoid suspicion regarding Lakshmi's sudden disappearance, Gaurav made up a story and told his devotees that Lakshmi had gone to the Himalayas to meditate and achieve enlightenment. People blindly believed him for he was the Supreme. Days passed away and so did Lakshmi's existence. Nobody knows what happened to the poor soul. Gaurav left that place too, in fear that if someone came in search of Lakshmi then he will be back in prison.

With all the money the man had provided Gaurav with in exchange for Lakshmi, he got a wicked idea that will help him to earn millions and that is to trade girls who are virgins. So he bought a small place in Himachal Pradesh and built a Monastery in a remote area near the Ganga river so that he can rule the place and no one will question and check on the Monks. Then he hired a gang and bought girls who were below the age of three. He took them to his so-called Monastery and hid them in the basement which he specially made for the younger kids. The basement is soundproof and also in a secret place where no one can find it easily. He hired three nannies to look after the girls and warned them not to disclose anything about the deeds of this place or to grow an emotional attachment towards the babies. Those who violated his rules would either be killed or punished. Some years passed with Gaurav earning millions in terms of money and followers, both.

The authorities of the Monastery abided the girls to some rules which they had to follow. The Monastery taught the girls to dress only in white and always keep their faces covered with a pallu. She should never speak to anybody. The girl will have to avoid anyone who tries to approach her or to know her. Having known nothing about the world outside the Monastery, the girls never questioned the Monastery rules and obeyed them silently. People never took notice of the number of girls trapped in the Monastery. Because all of them dressed the same way and had their faces covered with a Ghoonghat (traditional way of covering the face with the saree).

The Father and his Monastery never faced any trouble from any of the girls till now. Years have passed, and also his income.

The Monastery has become one of the places where high-profile people such as the Arabs visit in search of teenage girls who can be trained to fulfill their needs. They prefer young girls who don't have any proper identification, which makes Gaurav's place a perfect market for them. Once the girl is sold, she is made to learn cooking, knitting, all household chores, etc. In short, she was destined to be their 'SLAVE'. Girls in Gaurav's Monastery didn't know anything about the world outside the boundaries of the age-old Monastery. They were made to grow up in the darkness where no light was let to penetrate.

Once the girl turns eighteen, she is made to undergo an auction where the buyers bid against one another. The highest bidder wins the girl and takes her away after paying millions to Gaurav. The poor girls never mustered enough courage to speak for themselves. They were taught not to make a voice against their Father.

This is the dark side of the Monastery which is not known by the outside world. People worship the Father, who claimed themselves as the untainted followers of God. Nobody knows what gut-wrenching reality hides behind the masks of this man. The Monastery knows how to play safe, and hence no complaints are heard from anyone. The sad part is, the girls don't even realize that they are being trafficked, since they never knew a life outside the walls of the Monastery.

When a girl is brought to the Monastery she is assigned a new name, and her identity is completely altered. Fake parents are arranged for her to make it seem like she willingly has come to be a part of this Monastery. The fake parents claim that their daughter is a self-sacrificing girl who wishes to spend the rest of her life in the service of God by becoming a nun and will walk on the path of enlightenment. Hence, nobody ever suspected the deeds of the Monastery. Those officials who proved troublesome to the trafficking business were bribed with huge sums of money and that kept the Monastery going successfully.

Some journalists, and media persons, however, were brave enough to try and expose the dirty deeds of the Gaurav's Monastery. The reporters tried to gather information from locals. But before anything could be presented publicly, the journalists got killed in mysterious accidents or went missing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys, Hope you are enjoying the story.....Please let me know through votes and comments.