Chapter- 26

At the Monastery:

It's 2.00 P.M and lunchtime in the Monastery. Geeta got locked in a room without food and water since early morning. She was crying because she felt that she failed everyone and got into Gaurav's trap.

Gaurav checked twice on Geeta to reveal the name of the person who helped her to escape. But she never looked at his face and sat silent, though she was starving for water.

Gaurav ordered the guards outside Geeta's room to be alert and not to let anyone inside. He was going out to pick some V.I.P's from the airport and will be back in an hour.

Roja, who was waiting to meet Geeta, happened to hear Gaurav's orders by hiding behind a tree. She went to the kitchen and filled a plate with food and a bottle of water for Geeta. When she confirmed Father left the Monastery, then she reached Geeta's room where she kept held.

Roja didi(sister), what are you doing here, with food and water? Father strictly ordered not to give anything to that girl. So, please leave from here.

Roja tried to manipulate the guards with her emotional drama.

I have known you both for ten years, and I have cooked delicious meals for you, and you treated me as your sister too. Whenever you need anything, you guys always reach me, and I have helped you. And, today I needed a favor from you, please let me inside, I will be back in ten minutes.

Roja didi(sister), why are you saying all this now? We respect you so much, but we can't go against Father's orders, so please leave! The cameras are around us, and we all will get in trouble because of you.

Roja couldn't understand what to do, so she left heartbroken from there. She almost went from there, then suddenly one of the guards came running and asked her to wait. They didn't want to hurt her, so they asked her to wait for some time and check the cameras. When the camera isn't facing them, then she can get inside but only with water.

Thank you so much. I will never forget your favor, and you took a risk for me. I appreciate that.

Well, we are not just risking for you, but for all the girls trapped here. We hope you will save them from Father.

Roja was shocked to hear such words from the Guard.

What do you mean? How can I help the girls? I am just Monk-like others.

Don't worry, didi! You are the only person in the whole Monastery who look after everyone and their needs. How girls are trapped here, boys also got trapped to work as a slave for Father.

My father owned some money from a local financer and couldn't pay him back. So he took me away from my family and made me his slave. When he was shifting somewhere else, then he sold me here for the money.

Every man has their own stories who are trapped here. Some of them are willingly working for him, and some had no choice to follow him. I know you switched off the cameras in the garden area and stole my uniform from the Men's laundry. And, your friendship with some of the guards is to know about Father's movements.

Oh, God! I didn't expect this twist. Are you serious? You know everything, then why did you keep silent when you got to know about me? I heard you got punishment for negligence in losing your uniform.

Because I want to get out from this hell and want to meet my family, I miss them so much. And I couldn't bear the sightings of these innocent girls trafficking to Arab sheiks. So on purpose, I kept silent when I saw Geeta went out of that tunnel. I wanted to escape from the same place, but when she returned, I thought there wasn't any way out, so she came back. And, I saw you switching off the cameras and made her escape. Not just me but fifteen other good guards know about you, and we ignored your every move.