Chapter- 25

Continuation of the last chapter: Behind the Monastery

Meera, Ram changed their wedding outfits and got ready to reach the Dhobi area(washerman's place behind the Monastery).

I feel bad that you guys just got married, and you were getting ready to fight and save Geeta.

Dave, it's my duty, and I always choose my profession over the family. And, I had been waiting for this day for so long. It's a payback day, Dave.

Ram, you don't need to come with us, tomorrow is our reception, so please stay here and look after the arrangements. I will be back by tomorrow evening.

What? No, way, that I am staying here. We just took seven promises in front of the fire, and I got a chance to work on one of them. I will save you from all the evils and obstacles.

Oh, God! He started acting filmy. My dear husband, I can take care of myself, as I had trained to handle rough situations. So you stay here. We are leaving, and I don't want to waste my time.

Dave smiled at their cute arguments and started to leave with Meera. He also agreed with Meera and asked Ram to stay with the family.

Wait! I know you are a lady commando. But, what if by chance a bullet by mistake gets near you, and I jump and save you? It happens, right?

God! Stop it, enough! You are coming with us. What to do with this guy? Meera and Dave laughed hard at Ram's funny words.

Meera, you said Black cats are waiting for us. What do you mean by that? Are you using cats to fight Gaurav?

What? Haha, No, Ram! Black cats are not animals, but they are commandos. They are National security Guards. Haven't you heard about NSG commando? They are the toughest soldiers in our country. One NSG commando is equal to five army persons.

Wow! I heard about them at terrorist attacks. Are we going to meet them? Ram excitedly looked at Meera.

Yes, we are, and also we are going to work with them. So, don't try to take a selfie with the commandos. They won't like such acts.

Why? They are our country Hero's. And, in the future, I want our kids to be like them.

Seriously! We are on a mission here, and you are thinking about our future kids? Dave, I think we made a mistake by bringing him.

Nah, Meera, I don't think so. I feel good and stress-free when we are communicating. He is helping.

Thank you, buddy. You are a true friend, but my wife won't agree with you, I guess.

Okay, I agree with Dave. Are you happy? And, No more discussions as we reached our spot. And, I guess you both can swim well? Aren't you? Meera stopped the car because they arrived at the river bank.

Swimming? But, why? Dave is a good swimmer, and I am not, but I can manage somehow.

We can't go by boat, Ram. Gaurav's followers are checking at both sides of the Riverbanks. So we have to dive and enter the Dhobi area.

Diving? And, In this River? Did you get all the equipment?

Yes, Dave! It's in the car's trunk. We have to wear the equipment and dive. We have to tie each other, and You both have to follow me to reach the other side of the Riverbank. Are you ready?

Yeah! Absolutely. What about you, Ram? Still, want to jump in front of a bullet? Dave made fun of Ram, who looked worried on hearing about diving.

Haha, that was a nice one, Dave! Meera laughed and hugged Ram, who looked helpless.