Chapter -10

Continuation of the next chapter:

What a secret passage? How did you know about it? Ahha! Now I understand why you took all the effort for decorating the wall. Because you can cover it, isn't it Geeta?

Wait a minute! Ma, how long you know about it? And why didn't you escape from this hell?

Meanwhile, Roja observed that a baby is moving and going to awake soon.

Geeta, it is lunchtime for the kids, they are going to wake up after their nap and other sadhvi's will be searching for you, you should get out from here if the children see you then it will be a problem, you go from here I need to feed them.

Ma, I am not done yet. I need to know the truth please no more secrets, tell me about the secret passage, and how long you know about it? Did you make that?

Geeta, please go now. We will talk later after evening meditation. It would be the proper time because no one will be there. Please be careful when you are leaving and make sure no one sees you.

Geeta agreed and started to leave, then suddenly she felt someone is pulling her hair. She noticed a cute baby in a bassinet is smiling and playing with her hair. She felt Aww and slowly took the baby in her arms. She kissed the baby and said I would never let you live like me. I promise you will be in your mother's arms soon and you will live according to your wish without any rules.

She went into the garden and made sure no one saw her. She saw Shilpa is coming towards her.

Geeta, where are you? I have been searching for you for so long and why didn't you showed up at the lunch hall. I just wanted to share my feelings with you, and you are the only one who listens to me.

I am sorry, Shilpa. I am not hungry because I felt bad, about Father's discussion about marriage and all. I don't want to leave Roja Ma and this place. I wanted to live like a real Sadhvi and sacrifice my life to God by helping people.

I feel the same, Geeta. I don't know why my father made such a decision. It's is heartbreaking for sure, but we should follow him as we always do. But getting married is weird! We are not supposed to marry anyone. So I decided to talk with Father about it, and I wanted you to accompany me. Will you come with me?

Geeta wanted to reveal everything to Shilpa, but she realized that maybe she wouldn't believe her. Because that Fraud man had brainwashed every girl in the Monastery. So she agreed and told Shilpa that she would talk with Roja about it. After that, they can meet Guru in person.

Shilpa felt happy and left Geeta by hugging her.

Geeta waited for Roja, and she started to think about her life in the Monastery and the kids, innocent girls. She was thinking about how to rescue them.

It's an evening at 6.30 P.M. As promised, Roja came to the garden after attending to the kids, she saw sad Geeta sitting under a tree. Roja felt bad seeing Geeta because Geeta's smile has vanished...

Geeta saw Roja and ran to her. She asked Ma, how did you end up here? You know more about the outside world of the Monastery. So I think you didn't come here as a baby, right? And when you know there is a way out, why didn't you escape?

Geeta, it's not easy for me to escape. My story differs from yours. Yes, I didn't come here as a baby or kid. They drugged me and brought me here when I am nineteen years old. Nearly now at your age.

My real name is Aisha Kumar, and my life is so good in Mumbai with my parents and siblings. I completed my graduation. I belong to a traditional family, so my father is very strict, and he doesn't allow me to any parties or shopping with my friends. He is overprotective towards me, and this irritates me a lot. So I started to sneak out of the house at night to go out with my friends.

One day, when I am returning from the party, my friend's bike got punctured, so we stopped in the middle of the road. My friend asked me to call my father or brother. But I denied it, in fear that my family will restrict me. That was the biggest mistake in my life......

After a few minutes, we saw a car passing through, and they saw us with the punctured bike, so they offered us a lift. My heart was pounding that something is wrong, and I should call my father. But when I peeked inside the car and found two ladies inside, I thought it is okay because they are women and looked descent. So I stepped in the car with my friend, then a lady from the front seat sprayed something on my face, and within seconds or minutes, I fell unconscious that's all I remembered. I don't know what they did to my male friend.

When I woke up, I was here all tied up. I tried to shout but can't because of the tape on my mouth, then suddenly this Monster appeared and walked around me. I still remember his dirty looks, the way he touched me, I just wanted to kill him at the very moment, but I am helpless. Then he showed me my indecent photos with my male friend. They took those photos when we both are unconscious. And posted in social media and newspapers that how teens are behaving on drugs.

He wanted to break my soul so that I surrender to him and won't try to escape. So he called my father from my phone. When I said papa, he said, you are dead for us and not to call him again or contact him. My very own father isn't interested in my side of the story. I know I broke his trust by leaving late nights and partying.

I cried for hours and days. I lost my family and my Image in public because of this Monster. I begged him to leave me alone and asked why did he do such a gruesome act. What I have done to him!.

That rascal smiled and answered that my mistake is to be born as a girl, and he said they knew about my family. And observing me at nights, where I am going, and when I am coming. They trapped me and not just me, many young girls like me.

I know parents will never hate their children. They will get angry and annoyed with us because of our mistakes and when their expectations broke.

I know my papa was angry, but If I ask him for his forgiveness, he will forgive me for sure after some days. I just need to reach them.

He asked me to obey him and stay according to his rules, or he will kill me by torturing me.

I agreed to die rather than to live under his feet. I know he won't kill me because I am his source of income. Weeks passed, I tried many ways to escape, but nothing worked. He built this Monastery very secure that you can see many security cameras. So that he can watch every movement of us.

I had seen girls who are trapped here are suffering for years. If I am a virgin, then he will sell me off to Sheiks, if I am not. Then he will use me as a honey trap to his officers and celebrities. Who often visit him at weekends.

Day by day, I get to know how dangerous this place is! And also about the kids and baby girls trapped under the basement. He won't trade girls on a monthly or yearly basis. But he will wait for fifteen years to sell these girls. So that no one can suspect him and also he will get billions at once. There was no illegal record of him till now. And I came to know that some central and federal agencies tried to spy on him. But even they can't found it because of such a long gap.

Ma, "How do you know all these details about him?".

When I was all alone here after my abduction, I wanted to escape at any cost, and in that process, I met a strange man in the Monastery. His name is MADHAV. He is very charming and also very friendly with the people of the Monastery. Everyone was charmed by his magical words and his funny acts. He is Father's blind follower, or I say he disguised as a follower...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, going to introduce a new character .........Stay tuned :) :)