Chapter- 27

At the Monastery:

It's nearly 6.00 clock in the evening. The front portion of the Monastery got decorated with white silk drapes and white scented flowers. They arranged a big tent with a camping fire in the garden area with a big LCD monitor, lightings, and lite music.

The women who work for Gaurav got ready to entertain the guests with seductive dancing. They wore sexy outfits and memorizing how to greet their international guests with alcohol and food.

Monastery's total security got shifted to the front portion where V.I.P guests are going to arrive. The fifty guards got divided into three teams. The first team of experienced was going to look after the front section of the Monastery. And, the second was going to watch on the girls and the woman. And the rest of them was going to look after the grounds and surroundings of the Monastery.

Gaurav wanted everything in perfect, and his followers made sure of his wish. Gaurav returned from the airport with a middle eastern businessman and his friends. They visited him for the young girls and to make them their wives/slaves.

The Auction will start at seven in the night, and he arranged a cargo to transport the girls to the airport. He had good terms with some ministers in the state. With their power and help, Gaurav could escape the checkings from the check post. And, he invited one of the minister's sons Shekar to his party.

Slowly everyone was arriving at the Monastery. The party had a total of thirty guests locally and internationally. And, some guests who couldn't attend got connected with video conferences. So to avoid the suspicion, he closed every entrance to the Monastery. The security tightly watched no locals, police, or press to enter its premises.

Gaurav wished everything should go smoothly and should leave the country the morning. He was worried that he couldn't figure out who was his backstabber in the Monastery. He has doubts about Roja's involvement in Geeta's escaping. But couldn't find any reasons against her. He was confident that nothing could go wrong this time because the Monastery was tightly under the surveillance of his team.

In the Girl's Room:

The Girls got locked up when Geeta went missing. They didn't step out to have a bath or any other activities. From morning food got served at their doorsteps, and no one came to talk with them. Some girls got terrified at the news of marriage and started crying.

Argh, stop crying like fools! I don't understand why are you crying since morning?

Namita, aren't you afraid to get married and move somewhere else? The Monastery is our home, and we are monks.

Aww, poor Shilpa, look at you! Are you sad because of Father's decision, or your best friend Geeta left you alone?

Namita, I know you hated her for a long time, but this wasn't the appropriate time to bring her topic here. She followed Father's orders and got married, but some of us couldn't accept his orders. So we are sad and trying to find an excuse for the wedding.

Wow! You still support her. Whatever, I don't care about anyone right now. Our life is screwed up whether we get married or not.

What do you mean screwed up? What is wrong here? He gave us shelter when our parents abandoned us.

Oh, please stop it. Don't you girls understand? We were living under Father's rules now, and after getting married, we will continue to live under someone else rule. So basically, our life is to obey and take orders.

Namita, please stop spreading negativity! That was your thinking, and you keep it yourselves. I believe Father will understand our feelings and let us live here.