Chapter- 28

Back to Dave and Meera: Dhobi's place

Dave, Meera, and Ram went back to their office to see the live recording of the whole Monastery through the bird bot.

The bot flew high in the air, and everyone was excited to see the interiors of the Monastery.

Dave asked his assistant to cover the exterior of the Monastery so that they could know how many guards were present surrounding it.

The bot quickly drove around and took pictures of the guards surrounding the Monastery. Meera's team was discussing their ways to enter the Monastery.

Dave, we don't have any problem with the guards outside. As I said, we built a tunnel that leads inside, and we have three tunnels connected to the west side. We are sure that the girls are on the west side, as Geeta and my brother used the west side. So, send the bot on the west side.

Meera, as per my opinion, I think it is better if we check the whole Monastery. It will give you an idea about what was going on there and how to make your move.

He is right, Meera! We must check on Gaurav and figure out what he was doing. It is a must to check everything.

Okay, Dave, then let's get a view from the entrance on the Eastside. And, we cover every corner of the Monastery.

Yeah, sure! Here we go.

Everyone in the room was excited to look inside the Monastery, as it kept hidden from the world. And only rich and V.I.P's are allowed on weekends.

The bot slowly flew to the front part of the Monastery, the entrance, which is on the East.

The first thing their eyes caught was an eight-foot-high closed gate, where the guards were checking every guest and allowed them inside.

When they got through the gate, they saw a garden that got covered in half a mile. And a beautiful palace-like construction with a big lobby and many rooms. It has fruit-bearing trees on two sides and is decorated with tents and silk drapes to entertain the guests. The bot moved forward, and they saw a meditation hall with a Budha statue.

Wait a minute, Dave! Meera wanted to get the view, so she asked Dave to land the bot on a tree.

Okay, guys, I think the Monastery got ready to get rid of the girls tonight, and these are the preparations for that. My concern is the security is so tight, and they have dangerous weapons with them. So we are not progressing to the east side. First, we have to rescue the women and girls; Then, we aim for the Men and culprits.

But Meera, we can handle them. We are not afraid of their weapons, and we can take them down in less than an hour. We are Black Cats and have seen the worst they are not a big deal.

Sir, I know the power of the Black Cats, and you will succeed in the mission. But, my concern is we have international guests, and some ministers were present among them. What if they get hurt? We have to give answers to both governments.

Okay, so what is your plan, then?

Sir, we have to shift the girls from there, and when Gaurav knows the girls are missing. Then he will get pissed and will order his total security in search of them. It will be an appropriate time to fight them when the enemy is in a vulnerable state. He couldn't understand what was happening around him and, he will be helpless.

Amazing! Meera, I must say, if this plan works out, then I will take you to Paris for our honeymoon. A proud Ram hugged Meera.

The people in the room laughed at them and cheered Meera by saying hurray.