Chapter- 16

Geeta, shocked and stood still in the middle of the boutique and starred at the shiny dresses with crystals, embroidery work, stone work and net laces.

"Wow! Look at those outfits! They are so grand".

Excuse me, Mam! How can I help you? A salesgirl from the boutique offered her help to assist.

Dave came forward and said, They need outfits for Geeta for daily wear, pajamas, and gowns for evenings and dates. Mainly they are going to attend an Indian wedding, so they need dresses according to each function.

"Geeta, buy everything you need. I will join you in a couple of minutes, as I want to meet Ram and will be back soon. So, don't worry, and they have a good collection of jewelry also. So, check them and buy them too."

"No, no, Dave, Please don't leave me here" I need your help, and I am a little scared. Geeta whispered in Dave's ears.

What? I am surprised that you are scared, Geeta. You are the one who started your journey of your own. And you reached here, so don't worry, you will be alright. I must meet and tell him everything that happened. He is calling me like crazy from the morning. I know he is worried about me. I will be back, I promise.

Geeta agreed and asked him to come fast. She then went to the salesgirl to check over the collections.

The salesgirl took Geeta to the women's section and showed the latest floral designs of dresses. She picked some of Geeta's choices and requested her to try them on in the trail room.

Geeta looked beautiful in every outfit. With the help of the salesgirl, she purchased for daily wear, party wear, and nightwear. She chose everything in dress type, which are a little loose, long but not body fit dresses as she is not used to them.

With the help of the salesgirl, Geeta completed her shopping for clothing and accessories. She was happy and waiting to explore her adventure life out of the Monastery.

At the Resort:

Dave reached the resort and went to Ram's room to check on him.

By seeing Dave, Ram hugged Dave and asked him, "Where were you, Dave? You just disappeared from the yacht and also not answering any of my calls. I am so worried! Are you okay?"

Dave wanted to hide about Geeta, but he couldn't because Ram is his best friend like a partner in crime, he never hid anything from him, so Dave spilled everything to Ram.

Ram starred in shock and stood still. But he quickly laughed hard, assuming it was a prank on him. Ram was a prankster growing up. He always irritates Dave with his stupid pranks on Dave.

Hahaha, Dave, I thought you hate pranks, but you learned pranking, ha? But this time, you got me. One second I thought it's true. It would be one of the scariest pranks in my life. That a girl from Monastery has escaped, and now she is with you. Also, you are bringing her here to my wedding.

Ram, "I still hate pranks! I am sorry that I am not pranking you." I am leaving now to bring her here, so please manage everything, and inform Asha Maa that I went to the airport to pick your friend.

Bye, Buddy, I will be there in an hour! Hey Ram, don't get into shock. This girl is amazing! And I want you to meet her. By saying so, Dave left for the boutique to pick Geeta.

Ram stood frozen and couldn't speak a word. He couldn't believe that Dave is bringing her to the wedding and started to walk panicky here and there.

Back to the Boutique:

Meanwhile, in the boutique, Geeta was waiting for Dave as she completed her shopping. She was wearing a white Kurti and lite blue palazzo.

Suddenly, Geeta's eyes caught sight of women and children are standing in a queue in front of a saloon. She was curious to know what is happening there and decided to give a quick visit.