Chapter-19

Back to Monastery: (Incident around 3:00 A.M that day)

After Geeta escaped from the secret tunnel passage, Roja slowly went into the surveillance room to switch on the security cameras. Roja acted smartly by switching off the cameras around the garden area when she was about to meet Geeta. She doesn't want anybody to doubt her and her involvement in Geeta's missing.

She then went straight to the girl's room and rearranged the pillows on Geeta's bed. She used the Pillow as a mannequin and covered it with a bedsheet. It looked like Geeta was sleeping under the bedsheet, then she went near Shilpa and woke her up.

"Roja Ma, what are you doing here at this time?" A drowsy Shilpa questioned Roja.

Nothing to worry about, Shilpa! I came to check on Geeta as she wasn't feeling well. She has a lite fever, so I gave her medicine, and now she is sleeping peacefully. I request you to check on Geeta. And make sure no one disturbs her, and go near her. The medicine is like sedation, so she won't wake up early as she does, so let her sleep. And, when you all are going for a bath, don't wake her up. Let her rest. I am leaving now, as I have other works to look after.

"Okay, Roja Ma, don't worry! I will make sure she gets plenty of rest". Shilpa confidently answered her.

Roja left from there, and she hoped that no one should find a mannequin under the bedsheet. She felt scared but also felt confident that her plan would work.

As usual, the girls woke up at 4.00 in the morning and got ready to get a bath in the river. As promised, Shilpa managed everyone about Geeta's ill health and made sure no one disturbed her. Then she also left for a bath.

The guard noticed a girl was missing, so he asked all the girls lined up at the entrance for the count. Shilpa answered that Geeta was having a fever and was resting in the room. The guard allowed them to go to the river after checking them.

Roja felt happy that no one noticed that Geeta was missing, and then she sneakingly went to the girl's room and arranged Geeta's bed. So that when the girls return from the bath, then they wouldn't find any mannequin under the blanket. And, she can make another story of Geeta's missing.

As per Roja's plan, everything went smoothly till noon. She managed to lie about Geeta's whereabouts to Shilpa whenever she came in search of her, and no one else suspected that Geeta was missing from the Monastery.

But she is worried about Father's meeting in the evening where he meets the girl's in person. Roja prayed that Geeta should reach safely to Madhva's family.

Back to the Resort:

Geeta and Dave were finally relieved from the stress as they didn't need to hide anything from Meera as she already knew about them and accepted Geeta. So they both took a short nap as they were so tired.

Meanwhile, Ram and Meera are excited to introduce Madhav to their family. Finally, they all can unite after a long time, and her parents will be over the moon when they know their only son is alive.

They both gathered their family members in a room and said they had a surprise for them. Ram went to bring Madhav, while Meera stayed with them.

"What is happening, Meera? You both are acting so childish! In five hours, your Sangeeth function was going to start, and you gathered us for a surprise. You can surprise us after the Sangeeth function. Why such a hurry?" Meera's mother replied annoyedly.

Mama, please don't feel startled when you see a person coming from that door. It will be shocking for everyone when you see him, and you all will have many questions troubling your mind. Maybe some of you won't forgive me for what I did. But please, believe me, I did everything for our safety, mainly for his safety. A teary Meera fell on her mother's knees.