Chapter-13

Continuation from the Last part:

Geeta went to her room and started staring at the clock continuously. She couldn't sleep because she is scared about the things which Roja wants her to do. Geeta watched the rest of the girls who are sleeping peacefully. She thought they don't know anything that is happening here, and they believe Father is their savior. I must get out and seek help to save all these Girls and those kids from this Monster. I have to be strong and courageous, and I hope God will help me in my journey.

Then she went to her bed and tried to sleep. After some hours, she went into a deep sleep and started dreaming about the boy she saw in the river. Geeta smiled in her sleep and mumbled blue eyes. Geeta saw that Dave caught her waist and pulled her near to his face to kiss her. She shouted "No' and bounced, which followed to fall off from the bed.

"Arrgh, I think I broke my hand, and it's all because of him. God! what is happening with me? Why was he disturbing me so much". And why am I getting dirty thoughts about him? He never did such things to me, but something did happen when he touched me.

Arghhh! God help me, and please don't bring him near me again!

Shilpa woke up by Geeta's scream and saw her sitting down and mumbling, so she rushed to help her.

What happened, Geeta? You are acting weird since last morning. Still, you are not feeling well? Do you want me to call Roja Ma?

No, I am fine, Shilpa. It's late-night go to bed, I just had a nightmare, that's all. Geeta pretended that she is going to sleep. So that Shilpa won't see her when she is leaving.

Geeta! Did you talk with Roja Ma about Father's decision? You promised me that we both would talk to him personally with the help of Roja Ma.

Yes, Shilpa! I talked with her, and she promised me that everything would be alright. So, don't get stressed and have a good sleep. We have to wake up early.

Shilpa hugged Geeta, and they went to bed to sleep back.

Geeta looked at the watch and noticed it's going to be 2.00 in the morning. She slowly got up and went outside to meet Roja. She made sure no one saw her going out.

Geeta found Roja was waiting in the Garden and ran to her. She hugged her and expressed her fear of leaving her and the Monastery.

Roja kissed Geeta on her forehead and said, Don't worry, Geeta! There is nothing to be afraid of. You must be brave, and with courage, you will pass all obstacles easily. Remember, when you kissed a baby and promised her that you would help her to reach home. Now it is time to complete the promise. Here take some money, flashlight and some fruits these will help you to reach your destination. Now leave before someone see's us...

They both hugged tightly and wished good luck for each other. Geeta asked Roja to take care and be safe. She would come for sure to get her.

Geeta went into the passage and made it to the other side of the Monastery. She started her journey with mixed emotions of happiness and fear......

Geeta took her flashlight because it is still dark outside, and she heard different sounds like sounds in wildlife. She felt so nervous and panicked. She then took a deep breath and thought about Roja and the Girls, and then she started to leave for Dhobi's house.

Back to Dave:

Meanwhile, Dave arranged a fabulous bachelor's party for Ram on the ferry. He decorated the ferry with bright lights and made sure there are foods and drinks of Ram's choice and taste. Ram's friends reached there and felt amazed by the arrangements they all are waiting for Ram.