Chapter- 31

Continuation from the last part:

What's happening, Gaurav? Why is the alarm bell ringing? A worried Sheik questioned Gaurav, who was in utter shock.

I-- I-- I don't know! Gaurav's speech got stammered due to the sudden incidents.

They heard four gunshots from the west gate. And, the guests couldn't keep calm to themselves, so they tried to escape from the main door.

Gaurav tried to calm them and told them the situation would be under control shortly. Maybe there could be an intruder, and his guards are scaring him away. He asked them to be seated and left to check on what was happening there.

You morons! Why did you press an emergency alarm without asking me? Don't you have any sense we have guests here!

Father! We have a situation here. We think the army had entered the west side of the Monastery. And, they opened fire on us.

What? The Army? Why would they? And, what about the girls and children? A panicked Gaurav questioned him.

We don't know! As we haven't seen any movement of them. And our guards went missing from outside and also at the west side.

No, no, no! It isn't happening. What about the cameras? Check them and find what went wrong?

We checked it! The cameras stopped working like they got a bug for thirty minutes. After that, everything was still, and we couldn't see them. The camera isn't recording.

When the black cats came out of the tunnel, they jammed cameras. So the enemy couldn't see them and track their movements.

Arrange a car for me, right now! Gaurav ordered him and went to his room to collect the hidden cash and gold, where it's hidden in a secret room.

Gaurav understood that he lost the girls and cursed himself for not finding that backstabber. Who worked with the army and collapsed his empire.

Gaurav heard another bang, where the black cats collapsed the iron gate, which connects to the front portion.

Shit! Gaurav tried to run away from there and managed to reach his room.

Meera successfully joined with the black cats and took down Gaurav's followers. She took details from every guest and placed them in quarantine in the big meditation hall till she capture Gaurav. She can use them and can prove Gaurav's crimes.

Did you see that, Dave? How Meera took them down. Oh, boy! I married a lady, Rambo. She is smoking hot.

Yeah! You are right. She is fabulous, and she got succeed in her mission. Congratulations Ram! Finally, your fantasy came true. Dave hugged Ram and felt happy that everything went smoothly.

Guys! Did you see where Gaurav went? Meera questioned them as she couldn't find him.

No! But, I think he will go to his room to collect cash, passports, and money which will help him abscond from this country. Dave guessed as every criminal will try to escape from the country.

Yeah! That's a good point. You both can leave if you want to, as everything is under control. But I have to catch that rascal first.

No, we are good. We will come with you to locate Gaurav. It would be impossible to search this whole Monastery without our help.

Yup! But we should search in teams. And, you have to search for Roja too. She didn't go with Geeta, but she stayed here to avenge Gaurav.

What? Oh, no! Let's find her before she goes in front of him.