Chapter- 30

Continuation of the last part:

I am sorry, Dave, I sprinkled that powder in your eyes. I thought you were someone else. Roja apologized to Dave.

It's okay, mam. I am glad that you reached to save your daughter without any second thoughts. I heard a lot about you from Geeta, and it's my pleasure meeting you. Dave gave a hug to Roja and also took blessings from her in Indian style.

I am the lucky one here, as I had two great people to watch my back. Geeta gave them a mutual hug.

Okay, what is the plan, Dave? How to get out from here. What's Meera's plan? Geeta questioned Dave.

Meera wanted to shift the girls to a safe place secretly, and we must help her.

But, how? You can see how tight the security is? And, it's impossible to get out from here. Geeta is losing her hope slowly.

Mam, how did you come here from the west side. Do you know any secret way that can lead us to the kitchen area?

There isn't any secret way Dave and I came with the food trolly from the kitchen area. I am a senior monk here. So I can roam freely, and no one will question me.

Can we all go from the way you came?

No, it's risky, Dave, if you come with us. I can take Geeta but not you.

That's great, then you both leave and hide Geeta somewhere for some time. I will try to engage Gaurav with me for a couple of minutes.

Meera's team will come out of a tunnel that links to the kitchen, and you both have to transfer the girls to the tunnel. They will rescue the girls and kids trapped inside the basement. Once everyone gets shifted, then the team will take down Gaurav and his army of followers.

Impressive! A tunnel? So, that was Meera's plan. But what about the security around the west gate? If they see us, then they will alarm the whole Monastery. Geeta and Dave both got into a dilemma.

Don't worry about them, Geeta. They are with us, and they will help us in transporting the girls. Roja delivered bombshell news to them.

What? How is that possible, Ma? Dave and Geeta got surprised.

Trust me, Geeta, they are with us, and they won't mind in our business this whole evening. But we have one problem?

What is that problem? Dave interestingly looked at Roja.

Dave, you have to distract the security in the front office because they were constantly watching the garden area. When they are watching on us, then everything will become a mess. Can you do that?

Yes, I think I can? But for how long?

Approximately thirty minutes. Now the time is six in the evening, and the auction starts at seven. So in this one hour, we have to shift the girls and make them safe.

Marvelous! I think you both should leave now, and we can't waste any minute from now on. I will text Meera about this, and she will get ready near the tunnel to transport the girls.

But, Dave, what about me? Gaurav will get suspicious when he finds out I am missing. Shekar said he would come for me once you leave. And, when he finds I am not here, then he will make a disturbance.

Well, you asked for a distraction, right? Then I am going to brag him to make one. So, don't worry about him and try to leave. Dave kissed Geeta's forehead and came out and texted Meera about their plan.

Roja and Geeta left from the back door, and Geeta covered herself from the white window cover. So, no one can identify her. They both reached the kitchen area, and Roja asked Geeta to go and hide in the pantry.