Chapter- 7

Continuation of the last chapter:

Dave found ram was standing behind him, and he is the one who touched Dave from the back on his shoulder.

"Ram! You almost gave me a panic attack". When did you come here? And why? I told you that I could manage.

What I gave you a panic attack? You are giving me one, Dave. I told you to leave as fast as you can after taking pictures. You don't know how dangerous this place is. And how I can leave you all alone, so I came to check on you.

What is going on, Dave? Who is she? and why is she running from you? She looks like a female monk. Did you take her pictures?

God! we are in big trouble. We must leave now, take your camera and where is your backpack? Wait a minute! You are all wet. Did you go into the river? I guess you went close to take a picture of her, so she ran from you, right?

Ram, calm down. Stop your wild imaginations! I am just standing behind the tree, hiding from them. Some young girls came, and after having a bath, they left, but one girl stayed here for some more time. And I was watching her she is enjoying, singing and playing then suddenly she lost her balance and drowned. I wanted to save her, so I went into the river to help her. See this bead chain she gave me for saving her life.

Thank God! I am very much relieved, Dave. "They are not young girls! They are female monks who live near the Monastery here. Some locals warned us that, people especially men who meet them, will face troubles and some people gone missing too!" It's like a Curse. So we better avoid them. I know you don't believe in such things, but I want you to be safe. Let's move before anyone sees us. They both left in the car.

In the Car:

Ram, I feel so strange! Why do these girls decide to become monks at such a young age? I must say the girl I met looks like an angel.

This Monastery is like a mystery because a Monastery with these many rules isn't a bit weird? And local people are terrified to go near it. Why the VIPs, and rich are allowed inside but not for the public and tourists? Do you have any idea?

You are right, Dave! I feel the same that there is something weird about the Monastery. Young girls are surrendered by their parents, to become monks. Once they enter there, no one can see them. They live in a different world, Dave. They surrender their life to God, and his service, I think.

Some journalists and reporters tried to cover this Monastery. But no one came back, some of them are found dead in freak accidents, and some say they became Monks too. No one knows what the truth is. So villagers assumed that there might be a curse, and they stopped to go near the Monastery.

Woah!, that is so creepy! What about the Government officials here? They never investigated it? I mean people got killed, and you can't blame on some kind of curse, right?

Dave, the police, and ministers are the VIPs of the Monastery. Some villagers observed every weekend at least a minister or higher authority visits the Monastery in the name of achieving peace and meditation. When they are involved in the Monastery, I think no one will dare to touch them.

Please, Dave, don't get involved in this matter, which will put you in trouble. And I don't want my friend to get vanished like others.

Dave's phone rings...

Oh Shit! It's Mom. I forgot to call her since I reached here.

"Hello!" Mom.

Hello, why didn't you call me till now? Did you forget that you have a mother, and she is worried about you? Mrs. Walker in a fuming voice replied.