Chapter- 29

Dave and Ram both sat in the car and drove from Dhobi's area. And, when they are about to reach the Monastery. Dave stopped the car and asked Ram to get out.

Why? What happened? A confused Ram looked at Dave.

Ram, step out of the car and stop questioning me.Dave got out and opened Ram's door, and asked him to get out.

No way, I am not getting out and leaving you alone. I know you don't want me to get in trouble, but please understand I don't want to leave you.

Oh, Jesus! Ram, how can we go there in a T-shirt and shorts? My manager arranged a Tuxedo's which will arrive shortly here. So, if you get out, then we both can change and reach there.

Ouch! Sorry, I thought you were going to leave me here so that I could stay safe.

What? Why do you think so? We are partners in crime and everything, so how could I leave you in my adventure? What if I get stuck in any situation where I could die. I need a partner to save me or to give me company.

Well, you are right! But things get changed from today as I am married now, so you have to take someone else for your deadly adventures.

Aha! Look at you. Someone is getting responsible already. Dave punched funnily at Ram's abdomen.

A man in a two-wheeler arrived at their car, handed over a parcel, and left in a hurry.

How did he come? I mean, Gaurav followers aren't allowing anyone.

We have our ways, Ram. Let's change and get moving.

Ram and Dave both changed into Tuxedo, behind a tree. They both looked hot and rich in kiton Tuxedo.

Wow! Dave, these are so comfortable, and the fabric is so smooth. Is it from Armani?

Nope, but from kiton, and each costs fifty thousand dollars. Dave looked at Ram and smiled by wearing his Maybach sunglasses.

What? No f**ng way! I can buy a property with that money. Damn, Man! I am in love with you. Ram smiled and sat in the car.

They both reached the Monastery and saw the Shiek was waiting at the door along with Gaurav.

Dave stepped out of the car, and his appearance was impressed by Gaurav. He wanted to try his best to impress Dave so that he could expand his contacts abroad. Because he knows that rich could control the power and government.

Meera informed Dave and Ram that Gaurav was standing along with the Shiek. His greediness could help them to reach Geeta. She asked them to get inside the tent so that she could have a view.

The sheik and Gaurav gave a warm welcome to them and invited them inside the tent.

Ram and Dave went inside and found some women are dancing half-naked and serving drinks for some guests. Ram got uncomfortable and excused himself from there.

What happened to your friend? Is he gay? The sheik joked and laughed with Dave.

No, he got married recently, and he loves his wife. So, he doesn't want any distraction that brings trouble in his life.

Oh, is it? Then I must say, he is stupid. I have three wives, so what? You have to enjoy life when you are young.

Dave wanted to slap him, but he controlled his anger and drank a glass of champagne offered by Gaurav. The woman came near Dave and started dancing seductively.

Dave couldn't take it anymore, and he came out of the tent. Gaurav was in disbelief that how can he avoid a beautiful woman who was getting close to him?