ocean eyes

inspired by a tiktok.

i couldn't upload the video, but it's on tiktok

i couldn't upload the video, but it's on tiktok. i had to find it on my computer cos i didn't feel like getting my phone. 

basically, when she was younger, her parents turned her against her older sister. her older sister was always supporting her. i thought this would be a good one to make. 

in this one, i'm changing it a tiny bit. y/n is 10 and the olsen's little sister. her parents never show an effort around y/n. enjoy.

i was about to go on stage, to perform my dance. i took a small peek out the curtains, looking for my family. it was a big crowd, maybe, just maybe, there was still hope. my parents never really showed up, or cared, for that matter. i was kind of a disappointment in their eyes. i was not a child actor, i was not famous, frankly, no one really knew about me. the only people in my family that care are my sisters. but they are big time actresses, and don't have time for things like this. i still scanned the audience, and no sign of anybody. a pang of sadness hit my chest.

"and we have, y/n olsen, performing, ocean eyes!" the announcer said.

i walked onto the stage, placing a smile on my face. 

'i'm scared, i've never fallen from quite this high, falling into your ocean eyes, those ocean eyes...'

soon enough, my dance was over. the crowd clapped and cheered, as i walked off. i went backstage and peeked at the crowd, once again. i didn't see any familiar faces. i felt the tears pool in my eyes, as i walked into the bathroom. i changed into a pair of sweats and a jacket, rubbed the makeup off, and walked out. 

"y/n/n!" i heard. 

i whipped my head around to see lizzie. 

"lizzie!" i ran into her arms.

"bubs, why were you crying?" 

"i thought no one was there," i replied. 

"i wouldn't miss it."

i put my head on her shoulder and hugged her tight. 

"what do you wanna do today?" she asked me.

"i dunno," i smiled.

for the rest of the day, lizzie an i snuggled and watched movies. i eventually fell asleep on her, so she carried me to the bedroom and kissed my forehead. 

"love you, y/n."

yeahhhh i'm going to be uploading a lot today. 

i'm on my period and i feel like someone released a few bombs in there. 

is that tmi? 

sorry

fuck puberty

sorry again 

i really need to stop

this one is short and sweet. 

hope you enjoyed. 

comment or inbox more suggestions.

love you 3000 <3

[Sep 7, 2021]