accident

thank you scarlettsbottomx for the request!

baby y/n: 3-4

writing and reading stuff like this gives me such bad second hand embarrassment, i don't even know why. 

but let's do it besties :D

let's make her scarlett's daughter

"You can color after, Y/n, let's go potty."

"Noooooooo," Y/n whined. 

Scarlett sighed, "I know you have to go."

"Noooooooooo," Y/n pouted, only wanting the coloring book. 

"You can have your coloring book after."

"But I want it now!"

"After you go potty," Scarlett replied.

"I don't have to go!"

"Just try for me."

"Please mama, I don't need to potty."

"You're still coming with me, if you have to go or not."

"Fiiiiineeeee."

They walked into the bathroom, and Y/n huffed and crossed her arms. 

"Y/n just try."

"No."

"Good lord. Okay. Fine. Don't go. See what happens in an hour long car journey. And I definitely am not cleaning it up. You're responsible for an accident, Y/n."

Y/n thought about it, but the only thing clouding her mind was the coloring book. 

"Okay then."

Scarlett washed her hands and left the bathroom, Y/n following behind. 

"Here's your coloring books."

"Thank you mama," Y/n grinned.

"Let's get inside the car," Scarlett told her as she buckled Y/n in.

Y/n happily colored in her book until she felt the urge to go. 

"Mama....I have to potty."

"Oh my god- What did I tell you? It's literally been 10 minutes," Scarlett sighed, "Hun, you're just going to have to hold it, I can't turn around, we're on the freeway, and I'm going to be late."

"Kay mama," Y/n replied, shifting in her seat. 

After some time passed, Y/n's feeling to go was getting worse and worse. She continued shifting in her carseat until it was unbearable. 

"Uh oh, mama." 

"Oh my go- Y/n what did I tell you," Scarlett demanded.

"I-I'm sorry m-mama," Y/n cried, "I-I just wanted t-to color, b-but I-I'll clean it up."

"No babygirl, don't cry, it's okay. I was just trying to get you to go to the bathroom," Scarlett reassured. 

"S-sorry mama."

"It's okay, accidents happen. We'll get you cleaned up now," Scarlett told her as they pulled over.

whew

thanks again scarlettsbottomx for the request! 

honestly, if y'all inbox me your requests it's so much easier than searching through comments of past chapters.

love you 3000

[dec. 30. 21]