forget it

^relatable af^

y/n - 12-14

peter - 16

i love peter with all my heart 

BUT

sorry spidey stans

and why am i making this one -_-

idk

"Hey guys, guess wha-" Y/n started, only to be interrupted by Peter. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!"

"Um," Y/n looked down. 

"I SAW MR. STRANGE DO THE SPARKLY THINGYS- OH! AND THEN MJ AND I KISSED! AND NED- OH NED AND I..." Peter rambled happily, the fellow avengers laughing at his immaturity. 

Y/n, being years younger, was not quite as childish as Peter, but still had a sensitive heart. With that, she slowly walked to her room. 

She laid down on her bed sadly, remembering what she had been waiting all day to tell them. Thinking about it now, she realized how silly it was of her to tell them. Who would even care? I guess getting her first B+ on a test didn't matter. 

Y/n studied for hours and hours each day, not yet ready to disappoint Nat again, or the rest of them. 

She remembered how annoyed they all got, with her teacher's complaints, and the papers always having too many incorrect marks. 

"Y/n! Come down for dinner!" she heard.

Y/n walked down the stairs, sitting at the table. 

"What's got you in such a mood?" Tony sighed. "Failed another test?" 

Y/n scoffed, and got back up. "Tony, what the hell!" Nat shouted.

"Y/n wait-"

"No," she mumbled, walking away. 

She sat back on her bed, about to get ready for bed, until a knock was heard on her door. "Can I come in?" the calming voice of Nat asked.

Y/n didn't answer.

"I take that as a yes."

"I could've been naked," Y/n mumbled.

"Yeah, well, we're both girls, who gives a shit. And there's not much to see anyways," Nat chuckled. 

"Oh fuck off," Y/n grumbled.

"Hey, watch your mouth young lady," Nat scolded, "And what's going on, huh? You wanna tell me about your day?"

"Forget about it!" Y/n responded, walking into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

:(

no happy ending

surprising, i know

BUT 

i might make an avengers cast/marvel cast book of one-shots too. OR i might just put those in here and make this one long-ass book. :)

anyways i love you guys 3000

oh and to update you natashasalivecorpse on my mascara, nothing happened with it. it was kinda okay today. 

BUT

i dropped my freaking eyelash curler on my toe AND THAT THING IS DENSE 

HURT LIKE A FRICKING BITCH

[1.21.22]