comforted by rachel

Thxx for the request RWeiszsLeftBreast

y/n is any age here probably no younger than 11-12. 

Y/n was already having a bad day. Starting the day off finding your pantry empty, or the pack of oreos eaten by someone. Not her. However, it wasn't just the oreos. That was quite silly. It was all the stress building up. She had been relying on 4 hours of sleep every night to keep her up and going. And, her parents had been going through a nasty divorce not even a month ago. 

"WHERE ARE MY OREOS! DAVID I SWEAR, IF YOU ATE MY OREOS I WILL-" 

"Y/n, Y/n, calm down, don't worry. I only had a few-" David reasoned.

"A FEW?! A FEW?! YOU CAN'T EAT STUFF THAT'S NOT YOURS! IT'S RUDE! GROW UP AND LEARN SOME MANNERS!" Y/n was fuming. 

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'll go buy you some new ones."

"THAT'S- THAT- JUST AGHH!!" 

With that, Y/n stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

"What was that about?" Scarlett questioned.

"I got this," Rachel muttered in response, as she walked out. "Y/n, what's gotten into you, huh?"

"Nothing," Y/n huffed.

"It doesn't look like nothing, screaming at David for eating some oreos."

"My oreos," she grumbled.

"I know it's not just about the oreos, Y/n." 

"What's it to you," she snapped, wrapping her arms around her waist, protectively. 

"I'm just worried about you, okay? You've been off. But I guess I'll go."

"Don't go," Y/n whispered.

"I wasn't planning on it. So, you gonna tell me what's going on?"

Y/n sighed, "I'm so tired. And I'm sad, and I'm stressed. And I want my family back together again. The stupid divorce- my stupid mom, I can barely see my dad anymore."

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm so sorry. But you're a strong girl, and you're gonna be just fine, alright?" 

"Mhm," Y/n looked at the ground.

"It's gonna be okay," Rachel brought Y/n into her chest. "You're gonna be okay."

awww i like that oneeeee

she should go apologize to david

then again

he ate her oreos

soooooooo

maybe not

anywayyyyysysssssss 

hope you enjoyed

thx again RWeiszsLeftBreast for the request love ya <333

love you 3000

[dec. 29. 21]