sorry scar

thank you katxxstories for all the requests! 

Y/n is 10-13

WE WELCOME DAVID AND Y/N ; BESSS FREINSS

"Psst, David," I nudged him with my elbow.

"Why is your elbow so bony," he winced.

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes, "BUT let's pull a prank on Scarlett!"

"Y/n, she was pissed off last time. AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT IN TROUBLE!"

"That's cuz you're like 50 and might I add, a grown ass man." 

"I'm actually forty s-"

"I didn't ask," Y/n grumbled, "Now are you in?"

"Yes, yes of course I'm in."

"So, what's the plan?" Y/n sat down.

"What do you mean 'what's the plan'?" 

"I mean, 'what's the plan'," Y/n replied, in a duhh voice. 

"You were literally the one to ask me if I wanted to prank Scarlett, and you don't even have a plan? Jesus christ, now what?" David rambled. 

"I mean, you have better plans."

"Fine. Fine. Give me five minutes."

"Are you serious? I don't have that time," Y/n complained.

"You were laying on the couch eating oreos for 3 hours this morning, I think you have all the dear time in the world," David grinned.

"How did you know-"

"I know things," David admitted, "It's not that creepy."

"Okay get thinking, David," Y/n sighed.

"Bossy much.."

"I heard that," Y/n sat up.

"Yeah well, it wasn't supposed to be quiet," David chuckled.

"Oh my god."

"I have an idea- wait. Never mind.." David pointed out.

"What was the point in saying that?"

"There was no point."

"Exactly. Ooh. I have one. So let's call Scarlett over, but we'll put saran wrap all along the the door frame so it gets stuck to her, and she'll walk right through," David explained.

"Good thinking, David."

"Thank you."

They both high fived each other and were about to get the saran wrap, until Florence walked in. "What are you two up to now?"

"Nothing," Y/n smiled sweetly, "Can I have a hug?"

Florence immediately walked over and hugged Y/n, letting David leave.

"Now you going to tell me what you guys are up to?"

"Nah uh. It's a secret."

"Don't get into too much trouble, m'kay?"

"No promises," Y/n ran out, catching up with David.

"Let's do this," he smiled, attaching it to the doorway. "Text Scarlett to come into your trailer, that it's an emergency. You know how crazy and worried she gets."

"Kay," Y/n typed away," the smug grin plastered on her face.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY??" she heard, from around 20 feet away. "I'M COMI- AH WHAT THE F- PLEH SpUOuoojjohohH in my mouFFffth." 

Y/n and David cackled with laughter, catching a stray tear that occasionally fell. Scarlett was fuming as she ripped it off her rat nest-like hair, dragging both of them to the couch.

"WHAT THE HELL? Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT- OR- I- DAVID WHY DID YOU-?"

Florence walked in, chuckling, sitting next to Y/n, as Y/n hid behind her. 

"Heh," David laughed, as Y/n covered her mouth, trapping the loud giggles, until she burst. 

"This isn't funny."

"Y-yes it i-is," Y/n bent over, choking on laughter, as Florence pat her back. 

"S-she's right, it i-is, y-your h-hair looks like a tumbleweed," David wheezed.

"I-IT DOES!" Y/n agreed, sitting back up. 

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Scarlett silenced them both. Scarlett was in fact 10 years younger then David, but a heck of a lot scarier.

"S-sorry Scar," the goofy smile turned upside down.

"It's okay Y/n."

"David. Let's go on a walk, shall we?" 

POOR DAVID

LAJDFLJFJALFJAL

i had so much fun writing that

thank you so much to everyone voting and reading my one-shots. it means a lot that you like them (i think you guys do.). I've almost been writing these for 6 months! it went by so fast. :)

if you enjoyed, i'm glad :)

also thank you for 184 besties! i can't believe we're almost at 200! i love y'all so much <3

buh byee. 

if you have requests, comment here

[1.9.22]