sick

^why does scarlett look so pretty there^

y/n is 5 here. 

y/n gets really sick. mama scar x daughter relationship with y/n cos y/n's mom is not there.

*fluffy*

yes i know that it's not realistic for a 4-5 year old child to go away acting, but screw it, this is one-shot fanfiction lmao

(scarlett doesn't have kids)

[not in y/n's perspective]

OKAY OKAY LAST TIME USING THIS GIF

y/n woke up feeling really, really, bad. her stomach hurt, her head was throbbing, and she felt like she was going to barf. y/n sprinted to the bathroom and let it all out, mentally gagging. she flushed it down and brushed her teeth.

"morning, y/n, ready to get breakfast?" scarlett asked, outside the door.

"um, i think i'll stay here, thank you," y/n replied.

"bubs, you gotta eat something."

"i will-" she started, until she had to puke again.

"y/n? are you okay? can i come in? ah, i'm coming in anyways."

scarlett held y/n's hair and rubbed her back, until it was over. she brushed her teeth and rubbed her eyes, sitting on the floor. 

"i'll stay with you, i can ask someone to bring food," she told y/n.

y/n just wanted her mama. scarlett bent down and picked her up, and y/n laid her head on scar's shoulder. 

"aw babe, your forehead is so hot.." she mumbled. 

"y/n/n, let's get you something to eat," scar told her.

"not hungry..." 

"i know, but you still have to eat."

"mmhm..."

poor y/n didn't want to puke it all out, but scarlett was forcing her to eat. 

"where's m-my m-mamaaa...?" y/n asked.