i just wanted a mom

okay i had the worst sleep last night

great.

y/n is 8 here and her mom is constantly shaming her and making her feel terrible.

all y/n wants is a mama.

and please know that all of you are beautiful. 

<3

y/n waved goodbye to all her fellow cast members and finally took off that fake smile. she was miserable at home. y/n walked home alone. she opened the door to her house and walked inside.

"hi mom."

"y/n, why do you look so bloated?"

"i-i don't know...i'm sorry."

"y/n...stop eating like a pig! you have a photoshoot in a few days, pull yourself together!"

"i'm sorry," y/n gulped.

"i just, i don't understand! why can't you be the daughter i want you to be?"

"i'm trying..."

"it doesn't seem like it."

(time stamps: 0:25-0:59)

"i just wanted you to be my mom, a mom who actually loves me. a mom who is nothing like you!" y/n stated.

"do you think i wanted a daughter like you? i never wanted you in the first place!"

"mom!"

"fine. get out of here! don't live in my house if you can't follow my rules."

y/n got a backpack and put some clothes, money, and phone in there. she walked outside and began to cry. 

y/n decided to call someone to pick her up.

"scarlett??"

"y/n! are you okay??"

"i'm really sorry that it's late...but can you come pick me up?"

"yeah, of course."

"thank you so much."

"anytime."

y/n sat on the sidewalk, fiddling with her hair. scarlett's car pulled up. y/n got in the back, she was too small to be in front.

"is everything ok? is your mom ok with me picking you up?"

"yeah."

"what's wrong, y/n/n?" scarlett asked.

"just some- just some mommy issues."

scarlett raised her eyebrow, "y/n. what happened? you don't just call me and tell me to pick you up without giving me an explanation." 

"i- she- my mom, hates me. we got into a fight...after that, she told me to get out. i didn't have anywhere to go so i called you."

"y/n...you should've told me sooner..."

"i can't go out burdening people with my issues," y/n replied, sadly.

"i'm always here for you, same with florence, lizzie, robert, david, rachel, chris....."

"thanks scarlett."

they arrived at scarlett's house, and y/n walked in, holding her hand. 

"scarlett?"

"yeah?"

"am i fat?"

"what! no..."

"oh...okay."

"why would you...?"

"my mom thinks i'm fat."

"hunny...you're perfect, ok?" 

"thanks," y/n replied. 

this one is not the best, and it's short but...

that's it

i wrote it at 1 am last night and finished it when i woke up. 

kind of inspired by a tiktok i saw

yk, with the youtube video, that audio

bye

thanks for 2.6k+ reads

love u 3000

comment any ideas you have

kid/teen 

[Sep 3, 2021]