Bes(ex)t Friends

AN.

IM SO SORRY.

...

Y/N kicks her shoes off with as sigh. Coming home to see her best friend Harry was supposed to be the best part of the day but he's not even here.

Most people will usually mistake them for a couple, but no. They're just friends and that's how it'll be, the fact that they live together isn't helping though.

Y/N takes herself upstairs, deciding on a shower but just as she's about to open the door to the bathroom she hears the quietest of moans. Her eyebrows furrow and she tiptoes towards the sound, leading her to Harry's slightly creaked door.

Y/N's mouth falls agape as she takes in the scene. Harry sprwaled out on his bed, one hand gripping the sheets, the other wrapped around himself. His body is glistening with sweat and his hips start bucking up into his tight grip.

"Harder," he moans and Y/N is finding it difficult to keep quiet as she stares at her best friend doing something like this. The thought has always been unsettling but utterly and completely sexy, that he has done that before. And Y/N would be lying if she said the thought of Harry doing this never crossed her mind. It did, and many times.

She watches as Harry's eyes squeeze shut and his mouth forms, what looks like a painful expression but it's all just pleasure.

"That's it," he moans out, "that's it, so good.." and that's when Y/N realizes what's going on. She's watching her best friend jerk off and feels her panties dampening, she shakes her head in disapproval and decides on walking away and forgetting she saw something like this but just as she's about to go;

"Y/N." leaves Harry's parted mouth in a moan. Y/N's mouth opens in shock but arousal and she carries on peeking in.

"So good," he repeats. Y/N doesn't know what to do, this is ridiculous, the fact that Harry is doing this to the thought of her and the fact that she's watching him but—

Fuck it!

Y/N wastes no more time, she pushes the door open, not taking her eyes off of Harry. She watches as his eyes shoot open, embarrassment fills his features and his hand stops moving.

Y/N finds herself straddling Harry and he looks..shocked.

"Thinking of me while jerking off, huh?" she tries out her confident side with a smirk.

Harry's cheeks tint a dark shade of pink, "no— well, yeah..but—"

"And what were you thinking about? Me giving you a blowjob?" She asks in the most seductive tone she can muster. Y/N's hand travels down to Harry's hard cock, she removes his hand from there and replaces it with her own.

"Fuck," Harry groans, "fuck yes, I was." his bottom lips lands in between his teeth as Y/N gently and torturesly strokes Harry's smooth cock.

"So, you want me to suck you off?" she asks, innocently.

"Please," Harry moans.

And in no time Y/N has her head buried between Harry's legs getting ready to fill her mouth with his throbbing dick.

"Yes," Harry moans as Y/N takes him into her mouth, she holds onto his thighs as she bobs her head up and down, swirling her tongue around his shaft as she goes up and down, gradually speeding up.

"I've wanted this for so long," he chokes out the truth.

Minutes, moans, groans and many pants later Harry starts fisting Y/N's hair, wanting- needing her, more of her warm and wet mouth. "Oh..I'm gonna come, fuck," Harry starts bucking his hips up into Y/N's mouth, signalling that he's close and won't possibly try to hold it in any longer.

Harry pants Y/N's name over and over while she swollows his release and to sum this up Harry has just had the best orgasm of his life, thanks to Y/N.

But when Harry's breathing gets back to normal Y/N doesn't leave like he had assumed, she snuggles into his side and wraps an arm around his torso, Harry does the same, wrapping arms around her and burrying his head into the crook of her neck.

..

THE END.

OR NAH