Loving Someone/Silent Sex

The story behind this is that a few weeks ago I was listening to 'Loving Someone' by The 1975 and the part Matty sings "...selling sex..." I thought it was silent sex so I started thinking about silent sex with harry and lost my shit a little bit and i had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom??????¿

____________________

I groaned silently while tossing and turning on top of the small, uncomfortable bunk. How do the boys manage to sleep here almost every night? A sigh leaves my mouth when I finally settle on laying on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

Going on tour with One Direction was definitely the last thing I ever expected to do in my life, but here I am, attempting to fall asleep on their large tour bus. I surprised everyone if not only myself, by agreeing to Louis' suggestion of coming with them on this tour. The fact itself that I'm on tour with the biggest boyband at the moment wasn't the thing that was surpising, oh no. What was surprising was that I agreed to spend the next six months with Harry.

The guy I have not the greatest history with. Not as dramatic as you think it'd be, but still something. You could say we were together, not for long; four months at least. We never really officially broke up, our 'relationship' just seemed to fade once Harry went on tour, the tour before this one. As the days went on, we stopped talking, stopped calling each other late at night, telling each other that we missed one another. It all just faded and we both seemed to not care about it, until now.

We were barely one month into the tour and we had already managed to kiss a couple of times. It wasn't planned but I guess we both just kind of realised that nothing bad ever happened between us, so why not try again? Start flirting again? Start hanging out again? Start it over again.

I'd say we were acting like a cute couple for the past month, but all cuteness, innocent kisses and tight hugs vanished today when Harry walked in on me changing. I had only been wearing my black lace bra and matching panties. He visibly tensed as soon as he saw me. That had occurred just before we went to bed, leaving Harry not saying a word to me before I climbed into my uncomfortable bunk.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the curtain next to my head shift, and although it was dark, I could still see the mop of curls that belonged to and only suited no one else but Harry.

"Shuffle over." He whispered. Surprised, I did as told and Harry climbed into my bunk, laying on his side so that he could face me.

The proximity of our bodies was close, not that I minded at all. If I moved a single inch, our bodies would be tightly pressed up against each other. Harry's left arm was propped up next to my head, leaving him centimetres above me.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." I shivered when his hot breath hit my ear.

A little gasp fell from my lips when he pushed his hips against my thigh. His obvious hard-on pressing into my exposed skin.

"I couldn't stop thinking about touching you," He rasps against my ear, his lips grazing my earlobe slightly.

"And you touching me," his gave a suggestive buck. My throat threatens to release a low moan just from him pressing himself against me. He clearly enjoyed seeing me almost naked more than I thought.

"Let me?" even in the dark, I can see the need and lust in his green eyes. Instead of giving Harry a verbal answer, I placed my hand over his and lead it towards my covered by a shirt breasts.

With his hand on my left breast, I felt my pulse quicken, although Harry's lack of movement made me furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Please, speak to me. Say something." he whispered, urgency clear in his low voice.