Just a Fan

Harry dirty imagine (?) (¿)

Harry couldn't stop thinking about the girl he met today at the meet & greet before the show. He kept thinking and thinking about the way she spoke to him. "I'm (Y/N) ."

That's all he had. Her name, and the thought of her, but that's it.

To try and take his mind off of the girl he headed to the main room of the tour bus, where all the boys were. Niall and Louis were watching some football game, Zayn was already asleep and Liam was messaging Sophia- the usual as they call it after-show- blooze.

With a sigh, Harry decided to try and rest, today was a long day. He grabbed the laptop on the way. Harry was waering only his boxers and a balck shirt. He quickly jumped on the bunk that he shares with Niall, Harry sleeps on the top bunk. He gets himself comfortable, closes the curtain and turns on his laptop, slipping out his earphones from under the pillow and plugging them in.

As soon as the laptop is turned on, he goes to Google. Typing in his favorite site- he couldn't get off properly, lately.

He clicks on one of the videos among the other thousands. While he watches the video, he can't help but imagine (Y/N) moaning out his name as he does these things to her.

Yes, Harry did find a lot of fans pretty, but this girl? She was breathtaking.

After the video had finished, Harry shut down his laptop and placed it aside.

Not being able to pleasure himself lately, just got to him and he thinks he should try with the thought of (Y/N) in mind. He did slip in a few wanks from time to time in the shower for some distraction from reality but seemingly those wanks weren't enough.

Harry's hands grip the waistband of his boxers and he pulls them down to his ankles.

He brings his hand low to his hard-on and wraps his large hand around it, ever so gently.

He's getting harder by the second and the reason for that is his imagination, in his mind he's got a picture of (Y/N)'s hand wrapped around him, not his own.

Harry gives his cock a slow stroke, enjoying the drag of his foreskin sliding down his tip. He brings his bottom lip between his teeth to prevent any moans from escaping his mouth.

He slides his hand back up again and then down, a moan, almost a grwol forms in the back of Harry's throat and he bites his lip harder to prevent the sound leaving his mouth.

"Fuck," he gradually speeds up, now imagining (Y/N) on top of him, riding him.

His mouth parts and his eyes squeeze shut at the thought of her, let alone on top of him and making him feel this way.

"Oh, yeah baby," he moans, out loud.

His hand feeling like magic, he can't remember the last time he made himself feel so good.

"Yeah.." He moans to himself , feeling his stomach tense, he was so close though he stopped going so fast and starting making slow strokes up and down.

"Not yet," he pants to himself. Its absolutely ridiculous that he is doing this to the thought of his innocent fan but he can't contain himself.

"Fuck it," he says and speeds up again, he's sure that he's going to come any minute,

"(Y/N)" the name escapes his mouth in a loud moan.

"Oh," he moans when he's so close but soon after smirks to himself because he's holding in his high and savouring the amazing moment with the thought of his fan.

"Mm..oh fuck," he moans, pretty much the whole bus could hear that but he doesn't care anymore, he's so close and the thought of (Y/N) just makes him forget about everything.

A moan erupts from the back of his throat at the thought of (Y/N) pleasuring herself and that's all it takes for Harry to come.

"Fuck,," he moans so loud. His mouth opens in ecstasy and his eyes screw shut as his hand carries on moving.

"Yes.." He pants once he's come undone to the thought of the girl. He opens his eyes and looks down at himself, his hand and his black shirt is covered in his own pleasure but that's the last thing he is worried about right now, as of having the best orgasm of his life, so far.

He slips off his shirt and wipes his messy hand in it, pulling his boxers up. He opens the curtain and jumps off the bed,

"Hey, Harry," Liam stops him when he passes the main room.

"Yeah?"

"I..er, have (Y/N)'s twitter if you want it for any particular reason." He smirks but Harry stays dead serious.

"Yeah, okay. Give me it." He walks into the main room.

"Woah, go take a shower and wash your hands first," he smirks once again and this time Harry does too, before heading for a shower.

AN

OKAY SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR AGES AND THE LAST I WAS ON I HAD 106 READS AND NOW I HAVE 1.08K WHAT OH MY SHIT DJSNSJSHSJ

I LOVE YOU ALL X.X.X