Coming Home (Alex Dunkirk)- Part 1

read 'Yellow Tape' it's getting a lil CRazy
________

pls before you read this go back to a part that's titled 'alex' and have a look at that hair because that's what his hair looks like in this::::: enjoy
——

Y/N. Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.

The only name my mind displayed in capital letters.

Three months. Three fucking months. Three.

I really haven't seen my girl for three months while away, filming this movie. Now, it's not that we couldn't see each other at any point, because there were plenty of occasions she could've flown over as could I. But for some fucking stupid reason, we didn't do that; we decided to test ourselves, see who would last the longest without the other by their side. I, as a matter of fact, could be quite competitive, especially when it came to Y/n, so I made it my mission to win this devil- made game.

Had I won? I better fucking have, because my balls were blue and aching in my grey sweats and I had become very snappy, my patience wearing thin with everything and everyone. It was hard to treat people with kindness when I hadn't been touched, sucked or fucked in three fucking months. I was sick of the feeling of my hand and managed to get to the point where it didn't even feel remotely good, I was just tugging at a stiffened cock with no end to it; no come.

She'd call me, she'd text me, but FaceTiming or anything of the sort was strictly not allowed in this game, we couldn't see each other at all. Of course, that didn't stop me from going to my 'Recently Deleted' photos and recovering a couple of inappropriate ones of her to my camera roll. It was breaking the rules, but I refused to believe that she didn't do the same thing.

If I had no dignity, I would've thrown the sweats and white shirt off my body as soon as I stepped one foot into my house, at which Y/n was staying at, but I refrained from doing so. I may have grabbed a pillow and angled my leaking cock in just the right position to make it feel like it was anything close to a cunt multiple times in my hotel room, but I still had some dignity left.

My clothes stayed on until I reached my bedroom, inside which my girl was surely sound asleep in, seen as it was two am and she'd most probably given up on waiting for me as soon as I informed her of our flight being delayed. I'd told her I'd fuck her nice and proper as soon as I got back, and to my delight, she'd told me she couldn't wait, well, here I was; cock already semi- hard and eyes teary.

My hand pressed to the handle, pushing the door open to a pitch black room. There was no doubt she was asleep and I contemplated just letting her do so, but the tears soaking my cheeks and the wetness I felt inside my black Calvin's literally forced me to advance toward the bed. I quietly flicked the bedside table light on, eyes watching Y/n intently. Her beautifully flawless face made me feel at home, it filled my heart with such warmth, I promised myself then and there that I'd never leave her for that long again. It was unheard of, leaving someone you care about so deeply for three fucking months. It was absolutely ridiculous.

My eyes widened slightly when I glanced below her face, noticing no barrier between her skin and the warm covers. She really must've been waiting for me. Quickly peering down at my tented boxers, I crouched down beside the king sized bed, gently brushing Y/n's hair from her face before placing my hand down over her cheek, caressing it. God, I've missed her soft skin.

My thumb then ran over her plump bottom lip, which seemed to stir her awake. She cutely grumbled and squeezed her eyes shut tightly before opening them. I swallowed, anticipating her reaction at my presence. She wasn't alarmed nor was she confused, she just stared at me until a smile crossed her gorgeous features. When she began sitting up, I stood to my feet and then, I felt her. For the first time in those stupid fucking damn three months, I felt her. I felt her on my skin, I felt her in my mind and my heart.