Wet Dreamz

A/N:
( imagine a young 19 year old ((2013)) Harry who goes to school)

________________

"Fuck," I muttered to myself when I turned onto her street, asking myself why the hell did I say the things that I said. How could I dig myself in a hole so deep?

What was I supposed to say though?

Naturally, when a girl with thighs, hips and lips like that, asks you if "you ever had sex before?"— in a passed note during class, at that— you'd be an idiot to reply with 'no', whether it'd be true or not. So, I wrote back: "of course, I had sex before" knowing I was blatantly lying.

For the longest time, I've thought about nothing but her. I thought about her before I slept, fantasising about those lips of hers, wondering what exactly they could do. She was my first thought when I woke up, every damn day. She was the reason I looked forward to going to school— whether she'd completely ignore me or only speak one single sentence to me. As long as I got to see her, I didn't care. She had me thinking of her while I jerked off; thinking how she would ride on it, how she would lick on it. She had me having wet dreams, thinking I was fucking but I was sleeping.

Of course, I had to add "I'm like a pro baby" to the note I passed her. But hell no, I was nowhere near a pro. Nineteen year old virgin— never heard of that before. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex, I just never really found the right girl nor moment, I guess. But when Y/n wrote back that she had a free house this weekend and added that "oh you're a pro? I want you to show me". I told her it sounded like a plan and now, here I am.

I parked in front of her house, rubbing my sweaty hands on my black jeans—fuck, was I nervous. My stomach was turning and I was beyond embarrassed to admit that I was scared. I shouldn't have let her think that I'm some kind of sex god when I've only ever made out with girls before. She must be expecting some mind- blowing sex, but is going to get a pussy Harry losing his virginity.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I knocked on her door. I wondered what she was wearing— were we going to get right to it as soon as she opened the door? My questions were answered when the door was pulled back and revealed her— fuck— my eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the sight in front of me. She wore a black silk robe to cover her lingerie clad body, the silk had fallen off of one of her shoulders, making her look incredibly sexy along with the natural, wavy hair, cascading down her back.

"Hi." She chirped in the cutest way possible. God, I couldn't wait to be inside her.

"Hi, Y/n." I replied and she invited me in.

She lead me to her living room and let me sit on the couch before she asked me, "Do you want anything do drink?" All I wanted in that moment was her, so I shook my head and began looking around as she roamed around the kitchen.

Y/n startled me when she suddenly placed both of her legs on either sides of mine, straddling me while I sat on the couch. Her legs were bare and I couldn't help but to glance down at them in awe— they looked so soft and untouched. Could I touch her? Fucks sake, Harry. That's what you're here for. I mentally shook my head at myself, praying to God that she won't notice that this is my first time.

I placed my hands on her robe covered hips as she placed hers on my cheeks, lowering her head down. I tilted my head a little, reaching her pink lips with my own. Her lips were awfully soft, hell, they were like velvet pressing into my slightly rougher ones. She moaned into the kiss when my tongue ran over her bottom lip. Her lips parted and let my tongue slip into her warm mouth. Fuck, this was already making me hard.