Ride

"Y/N! Hurry up, they're here!" My best friend, Mollie shouted from downstairs

"Y/N! Hurry up, they're here!" My best friend, Mollie shouted from downstairs. She was referring to our friend, Harry, he was here with one of his friends as wells as band mates. They were picking us up to go clubbing. We'd been waiting to go clubbing together for quite the while now. Harry's got a two week break off tour. Neither I or my best friend have met Mitch before, so we were looking forward to seeing what he was like.

Harry and I have know each other for about three years now, we were pretty close. We trusted each other and could tell each other anything, Harry could always come to me with his problems and I could come to him. We had this bond not many friends had and I think that's what made us become so close. We were inseparable. Well, unless he had to travel to the other side of the world to tour.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. Looking in the mirror one last time, I put on a black dress, stopping mid- thigh, only the sleeves were long and lace as was the back of my dress. Black, shiny heels adorned my feet and I took a clutch in my hand before I made my way down the stairs, being careful with the heels.

Mollie wore a mesh bodysuit with black skinny jeans and red heels. Why did she always have to look better than me?

"Come on now, gorgeous. Let's go get fucked." She said excitedly as she opened the door.

I looked at her, "Fucked in what way?"

"Both, hopefully! Let's go." I chuckled and walked outside, making my way towards Harry's BMW as Mollie locked the door to her house. We thought it'd be easier for me to get ready at hers, that way Harry didn't have to drive to mine, which would take ages.

"Hi." I beamed as I opened the door, getting in.

"You alright, Y/N?" Harry asked, I replied with a "Yeah." As Mollie got inside and shut the door.

"Mollie, Y/N, this is Mitch." Harry introduced. Mitch smiled a sweet smile and said "Hi."

Mollie eyed me with a smirk. I know her too well and know that that look means, "He's cute." I rolled my eyes at her and directed my attention to looking out of the window. Not much was said between the four of us as we drove to the club. I personally was saving my talk to when I can actually face them and talk, ask about tour and catch up a little bit.

Before long, we got there. We hopped out of Harry's car and thankfully no flashes went off, indicating no paparazzi. The cold air left us when we stepped inside the club, finding our way to the private section to which more of our mutual friends were invited to.

Each of us got a drink and I made it my mission to get Harry to sit down with me for a bit and catch up. I have missed him more than he probably realises.