Post-Tour Fun

You've been going out with Harry for almost 5 months, which most of he was on the road.

Today he was coming back. No, you didn't live together yet. As a college girl you still lived with your parents. Harry was a year older than you.

"Honey, we won't be back until 12!" Your mum announced from downstairs followed after the door slamming shut. They were leaving for dinner and their friends birthday party.

You were in your room watching Tv when your phone vibrated.

Mind if I come over to see my girl? xx

You read from Harry .

In and instant you replied, Not at all. Mum and dad just left as well. See you .x

He didn't reply.

After 10 minutes you heard a knock at the door and went to get it.

"Harry!" You squealed. Wrapping your arms around his neck immediately, his spread around your waist.

"Come on in." You said leading him in.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He said, you two sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"I missed you too." You repeated, resting your head on his shoulder.

You watched a few movies but during the third one Harry pulled you onto his lap, you facing him. In an instant you felt how hard he was under you. It made you blush like crazy.

"See," Harry says, "This is what you do to me, and it's all that red lace bra of yours fault," He points out your bra which you can see through your shirt. He smirks and grows under you.

"I wanna do dirty things to you Y/N." He whispers seductively as a shiver runs down your spine.

He starts to suck at your neck causing you to moan. You start to lift his shirt up and he does the same to you.

You continue undressing one another until you are all naked and Harry only in his boxers.

He reaches for his jeans again taking out a silver packet, ripping it open.

"Do you want to put it on?" Harry asks naturally. You shake your head and he chuckles slipping it onto his member.

He tells you to lay on the sofa, you do so.

He then climbs on top of you, his weight on both of his arms, at either side of you. He sucks at your neck again, slowly making his way down.

He goes down even further and kisses your clit, causing you to moan. He continues teasing for a while but you're sick of it, you need him now.

"Harry please," You beg.

"Please what baby?" He asks innocently, like he didn't just attempt to eat you out.

"Get to it.." You explain, not wanting to say the word.

"Get to what?" He questions.

"Make..make love to me." Your cheeks flush as you say.

"Whatever you say baby." He coo's and slides into you. You can't help but moan at the pleasure.

"Mmh so tight." Harry praises.

You continue to moan as he continues to slam roughly into you.

"Scream my name. Let the neighbours know who's making you feel so fucking good," Harry groans.

"Harry!" You moan, barely audible.

"Oh fuck..louder."

"Harry, ugh! Mmh faster!" You moan slightly louder.

"Shit Y/N!" Harry moans.

"Harry, Oh my god! Faster ughh please!" You continue moaning leaving yourself breathless.

"That's right scream...ugh fuck..my name!" He groans. You can feel getting closer and closer.

"Are you almost there baby? I'm not gonna last long with this view over here." He said and moaned after, looking down at you.

"You're so hot, shit!" He moans again. You nearly let go as he says that but it doesn't happen.

"Harry!" You moan one last time and come undone.

"Y/N fuck, baby!" Harry moans in return as he follows you after your climax.

He slides out of you laying next to you on the couch.

"That was.." You begin but hear the key rattling.

"Shit." You whisper. It's your mum and dad. Before any of you can hide the door swings open your mum and dad entering.

Their mouths fall to the floor as they see you both naked, your dad quickly recovers and begins to laugh leaving your mum speechless.

"Just don't get her pregnant," Your dad continues to laugh, "yet." He adds and pulls his wife out of the house and closes the door.

You and Harry both look at each other and start laughing hysterically before throwing your clothes on and setting off to see the other boys in town.

A/N

I was writing this with mum and brother in the room, advice- Don't try it.

Basically I've been told that some one direction imagines make people wet and I was like saaaamez lol.

Jk but they are pretty hot if you think about it.

So these are for all of those excité directioners out there! Don't have to thank me sistaaas.

Excité- horny.

^in French. Omg my French teacher told us that, it was so funny.

Enough of this.

Buh-bye x

EDIT 17: jesus, i was so embarrassing wtf^