Go Fuck Yourself

"I've got one thing to say to you..." I paused, sipping on my iced vodka, peering up at him as I emptied the glass.

"Go fuck yourself." I got up to leave, standing up and waiting for him to move in order for me to get through.

He gave me an indifferent look— indifferent: that's exactly what he was.

I knew he wasn't going to move and so I took it upon myself to lift my right leg in order to step over him and get out of this situation. Only as soon as my legs were at either side of him, his hands grabbed my waist and he pulled me into his lap.

"I'd rather fuck you instead." Harry admitted and I scoffed, attempting to stand up, only he didn't let me. His hands pinned my hips down, as his own hips pushed up into mine, making me aware of his evident hard-on.

His right hand got tangled in my hair, lips so soft at my ear, whispering, "I know you want this," his voice made my eyes flutter. "Tell me you don't and I'll let you go."

I swallowed at his words. Of course, I wanted this. And I was beginning to lose the battle with my better half, who was telling me to scoff and laugh at him; to leave him and his crude self alone and let his narcissism eat him alive. However on the other hand, there were loads of girls at this club, yet he was here with me; wanting me. I couldn't deny that the fact itself caused goosebumps to rise on the skin of my arms, but was I really going to let him have it, so easily?

It wasn't that I didn't find him attractive since the day I properly met him, it was more about the assumptions and chat of our mutual friends. The talk about some sort of tension between us has been discussed by all and denied by me, only the comments made were absolutely correct. Maybe it was time to stop caring about what everyone else was going to say and focus on what I want. And right now, I wanted him.

"Come on," I said to him, attempting to get off his lap, once more.

"Where?" He asked.

"You said you wanted to fuck me, did you not?" I smirked at him, taking a look around. The area of the club we were in was quite secluded. It was a private booth but the waiters kept walking back and forth, not to mention that despite us being on the second floor, some people could still clearly see us between the barriers from the dance floor.

"Here," The look on his face was commanding and certain. So sexy, I couldn't argue; it seemed I didn't even want to.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked, feeling my heartbeat accelerating.

"They see us." He shrugged. I was starting to feel hot just at the idea of us doing this, let alone someone seeing us doing it.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to—"

"Okay, stop being so considerate," I cut him off, starting to get impatient, "Fuck me." I told him, seeing his eyes darken. Immediately, his hands slipped under my black dress, gripping my bum tightly. He leaned further down in the booth, making me lean further down onto him. That's when his lips caught mine, he kissed me slowly at first, then gradually picked up the pace, massaging my tongue with his, all the while still holding, squeezing and spanking my behind.

I didn't remember the last time anyone had made me feel so good, so quickly with so little doing. For him, it was the words that did most of the magic, his touch was a bonus.

My hands popped the button of his trousers, tugging them down along with his boxers until they revealed him. I hastily moved my thong to the side and smoothly sank onto him, slowly letting him inside me, watching Harry losing his composure ever so slightly at the sudden intense feeling.

I brought my hips back up, before sinking down once more, making his hands grip my hips. His eyes were hooded when he looked at me, lust filled and fluttering constantly due to the pleasure. I pressed my knees into the seat at either side of Harry, allowing a more comfortable position for myself. My hands pressed to his chest as I moved up and down, trying to be as subtle as possible, incase anyone were to walk past.

I tried to stifle a moan when he brought his hips up harshly to meet mine. We made eye contact then, as his hands circled my hips painfully slow around him.

"I want to hear you," He told me.

"We're in a quite public place, wouldn't you say?" I whispered, digging my nails into his neck as his actions continued.

"Said Y/n while riding me in a nightclub," I felt his smirk before I saw it. "If they see you, they may as well hear you." I lifted my gaze, seeing nobody around, apart from the people downstairs, of course. However, no one seemed to have caught us from that distance.

I rolled my hips on top of him, leaning all the way back, while his hands pressed to the back of my thighs, holding me steady and squeezing at my skin. I moaned at the feeling, using one hand to move my hair to one side. I moaned louder to see his reaction, glancing up at him and seeing him mesmerised. I bit my lip to suppress a chuckle, enjoying him focusing on me.

"Keep doing that," he ordered, talking about me rolling my hips. I was keen to do as he asked.

"This?" I asked bluntly, slowing down slightly.

"Yeah," he breathed. "Keep going. You feel so good when you do that." I kept on rolling my hips the way he liked, loving him watching my every move.

"Fuck..." he groaned, bringing his hands back to my hips, guiding them down onto him how he wanted. I bounced on him for another minute or so, making him finish inside me. He moaned into my ear, gripping my hips tightly, pressing them down and holding them there for a moment.

"Sir, can I get you anything else—" I heard the waiters voice from behind me. My eyes widened and I looked at Harry, who was finding my reaction incredibly amusing.

"I'm good. Thank you." Harry smiled at the waiter and I heard faint footsteps, indicating the waiter had walked off.

"At least he didn't see your face." Harry shrugged. I laughed at him, shaking my head.

__________________

Long time no see
I didn't think I could still write abt sex so if this is a lil rusty then pls forgive me

-vix en