Coming Home (Alex Dunkirk)- Part 2

My throat burned, as did my wrists due to the harsh metal digging into my skin. With my head thrown back into the pillows, my hips bucked into Y/n's warm mouth, seeking more of her slick tongue. To say she was good at this would be an understatement, and I'd told her before; I always praise her and she praises me. It's one thing thinking you're doing good at pleasing someone, but another when they tell you nice and clear that you're making them see stars and to "don't stop" because you're doing so good, they might actually pierce their fingernails through the sheets they're gripping so tightly.

That's what I wanted to tell her, I wanted to let her know how fucking good she was to me, yet that was strictly forbidden. My breath came out in puffs and my eyes kept fluttering shut while Y/n's hand trailed up my left thigh before I felt her fingers wrapping around my come- filled balls.

I whined quietly to myself when she squeezed them in her hand, one after the other. Her left hand enclosed around the rest of my throbbing cock, which she couldn't fit in her inviting mouth. A thin layer of perspiration covered my forehead, muscles tensing when Y/n pulled off almost completely, flicking her tongue quickly over my slit.

"There," I wanted to tell her. "That's it, darling. There— you're doing so well for me, so good."

I knew her rules couldn't differ that much from mine; whenever I'd told her not to make a single noise and she did, I'd slow my doing to a torturous pace or maybe even stop altogether, so I fought the urge to praise my girl and stuck to just jutting my hips uncontrollably.

It was when she pulled off completely then, that my head snapped up off of the plush pillows to glance at her with wide eyes and a parted mouth. Her lips were almost a crimson red, a result of sucking me so well, licking and biting at them. Usually, her hair would've been a mess by now, too, but the cuffs which are sure to have my wrists bleeding soon, prevented my hands from lacing through Y/n's hair. Her cheeks were rosy and eyes big, as she went to straddle me, causing my stomach to jump in excitement.

"Been a good boy," she praised, pressing her palms flat on my chest before leaning down and capturing my lips between hers. My tongue fervently stroked against hers as my hips bucked, rubbing my hard prick over her wet core.

Y/n broke away, trailing her warm, soft lips along my jaw and beneath it. "Missed this, didn't I?" She whispered against my neck, more to herself than me but I hastily nodded, needing to feel her suck on all the right spots she knew, oh so fucking well. I didn't know why I loved to be kissed there so much, it seemed that my throat was connected to my cock with a wire and so every lick of her tongue at my neck shot electricity through my entire body, right down to my aching cock.

Y/n's lips puckered, pressing opened-mouth kisses on every inch of my neck. Her actions slowed then, as she began to grind her hips, gliding her wet cunt over me. A deep moan formed in the back of my throat when she sucked at the spot right beneath my left ear, biting down harshly before darting her tongue out to sooth the prickling pain.

A sinister chuckle sounded from her when the rocking of her hips almost came to a halt, beginning to move against me painfully slow as she lifted her head from my neck and ghosted her lips over mine. My hands tugged and tugged at the cuffs, signifying that I wanted them off but Y/n only slowly shook her head with a smirk.

"You want it so bad, don't you?" I swallowed, nodding my head and yet again, bucking my hips into hers.

"Want me to let you speak?" She sounded so innocent, yet demanding and seductive.

"Okay," she sighed after I'd nodded. "Just because you've been a good boy—no moaning, though." She reminded me sternly and with a final frantic nod, she let me open my mouth.