Truth or Sex?

A/N: i apologise in advance for the first few of these imagines/blurbs/smutty one shots/pornos?? i was about 4 when i first started writing so bare with me x

-vix

_____________

I was currently at a bar with my best friend /Y/BFF/N. She's dating this really cute guy his name is Luke Hemmings, I think he's really sweet.

Luke also invited his friend Ash to the club and he brought 5 of his friends, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam.

"Y/N truth or dare?" Ash asked.

"Dare." I wasn't, trust me a dary person, but I had a drink and all so..

"Er.. show us your knickers." Ash said with excitement, as if I was going to do it.

"What? No way." I said.

"Oh, are you not wearing any?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Course I am, Ash." I rolled my eyes and nudged his side.

"Then do it." He smiles cheekily.

I rolled my eyes once again and lifted my dress up, for them to see my knickers. What kind of dare is that anyway?

"Happy?" I asked, sitting back down. "Very happy." Ash smirks.

"Jesus," says the curly haired boy, "You don't know how much of a turn on that was." He licks his bottom lip.

I raise an eyebrow, "Oh, so does that mean I turn you on, Styles?" He smirks and nods slightly. My cheeks flush.

After 20 minutes of truth or dare, I realised that I was already wetting myself.

"Off to the toilet." I informed, they nodded.

I stood up and made my way to the bathrooms. Suddenly somebody grabbed my arm, forcing me out of the bar.

"What the hell?" I shout as I see Harry.

"I'm so fucking horny." He explains frustrated, I smirk.

"I--" I couldn't say anything, as Harry crashed our lips together and held my face in both of his hands.

He licked my bottom lip as a question if his tongue could enter, I let him. His tongue now roaming my mouth.

"My place, right now." He spoke into the kiss, I smiled and nodded as we pulled away.

He took me by the hand and led me to his car, we drove off to a hotel.

We jumped into the elevator and Harry pinned me up against the wall as the door of the elevator clicked closed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were secure around my waist throughout the make out session.

The door clicked open, but Harry hadn't pulled away, I opened my eyes to see an elderly couple with shocked faces as I stopped my actions, Harry did too, to see what was happening.

My cheeks flushed and Harry smirked. As we walked past the couple the man stopped Harry, "Remember to use protection." He said, smiling as I laughed. "Got it." Harry replied, before taking my hand am leading me to his room.

Harry unlocked the door and led us to his bedroom of the hotel room. As soon as he opened the door of his bedroom my mouth fell to the floor.

"It's huge." I gasped and looked at Harry. "So is something of mine, that is dying to be inside of you right now." He smirked, I blushed. Jesus Christ he's pretty good with the dirty talking, isn't he?

He lifted me up, bridal style and walked over to his king sized bed, dropping me gently on the surface. He hovered over me and started kissing me. Working his way slowly to my jaw and my neck, I gasped at the feeling.

Time passed but we were already undressed and ready for what was ahead of us.

Harry was on top of me again, he placed wet kisses, going down. I moaned as his breath fanned my private. Not so private, anymore.

"You're so wet for me, baby." He said, I was.

I moaned as his tongue was inside of me.

"Hmm," He hummed which sent vibrations through my body, I moaned. "You taste good." He said pulling his tongue out and positioning his manhood at my entrance.

He kept on teasing me with his friend dipping in into me and dipping back out quickly.

"Stop fucking teasing me." I stated.

"You're gonna have to beg for me." He said, with his so known smirk.

"Harry, I want you." I begged.

"Try again, harder." He growled.

"Harry, fuck me." I begged, more.

"Hmm, again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"For fucks sake! I want your damn dick inside of me now. Fuck me hard and fast please!" I begged, even more.

"Okay, okay calm down,.love." He said as he shoved his manhood inside of me, I moaned. He gave me time to adjust before pulling out and going back in again.

"Faster." I moaned, he did.

"Shout my name, babe." He said, between breaths.

"Harry!" I shouted as he said.

"Louder than that, I want everyone to know who's making you feel this god damn good." He moans.

"Harry fuck!" I shouted louder than before, it must have turned him on even more, as he gradually sped up.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Harry moaned, loudly.

"I-I'm--" I tried to say, "Close." I ended the sentence.

"So am I, baby." Harry informed.

We both moaned each other's name as we reached our high, shortly after Harry pulled out of me.

"Fuck, we need to do that more often." He said as he lied next to me. I smiled in response.

We stared at each other for a moment before Harry said, "You're beautiful, you know that?" He looked deeply in my eyes.

"Thank you." I smiled, Jesus I've been virtually married to him for 4 years as being a fan of one direction and now, thinking that I just had sex with my idol, is cringy but unreal and absolutely amazing at the same time, plus he just said I'm beautiful.

"Will," He sits up, "Will you like.. go out with me?" He itched the back of his neck.

WHAT? COURSE I I WILL, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK!

I sat up and stayed frozen, "I know we just met, but--" I cut him off with a peck on the lips, "Course I will, Harry." He smiled after I replied.

We walked out of the bedroom to get some food, but spotted the one direction boys, Y/BFF/N, Ash and Luke.

"Oh look who it is." Niall said, smirking. Shit, what if they were here and heard us have f.ucking sex? I flushed at the thought.

"Jesus Christ, you were having sex like there was no tomorrow." Louis laughed, my cheeks now a dark red.

Fuck...