you might wanna have a look at these two gifs

because lord jesus christ (excuse me God for using your name in vain, amen) all I can think about while looking at this gif is having him cuffed or tied to the bed and working your way down his chest and stomach until you reach him and he's bare as are you and he's incredibly hard because you'd teased him for so long, wearing the sexiest lingerie you could find and having him restrained from touching you when he so badly wanted to he could've cried or came, either or. so when you finally lower yourself down onto him—without protection for the first time, mind you— he gutturally moans and bucks his hips up to meet yours and his breath is lost and eyes are lust-filled while he looks down at where your bodies meet and tugs at the restraints begging you, "Please, let me touch you," but you shake your head and move on him ever so fucking slowly, he's almost crying out for you to move faster and when he's finally on the verge of expiring, you stop just to have him beg, "I need to come, p-please let me come." and then, in the spur of the moment, you ask him something he always asks you to say and neither of you had ever even let this thought cross your mind but you ask him and he complies desperately saying, "I'm your good boy, I'm– fuck– I'm your good boy." and so when he says that you ride him much faster than previously until he comes.

"  and so when he says that you ride him much faster than previously until he comes

and this one, fuck. giving him the best head he's ever had, he throws his head back as short breaths and low whimpers leave his mouth. you deep throat him and he's forced to gaze down at your pretty plump lips sucking him just how he likes it, tight and wet. he's jutting his hips forward unevenly, urging you to go down further but not forcing you. he's sweaty and his cock twitches in your mouth and he feels so filthy when he moans, "Suck my cock, baby girl." but it's still the hottest sentence you've heard and you do, you suck him hard until he grabs a hold of your hair and pulls you off, releasing onto your chest.

________

________

have a good day !!

and read "yellow tape" ;););)

-vix