Luffy

Requested✨ I'm making this an AU because everything going to be made up😀..Including the fact he showers 🤡

Y/n

I can't tell you what it's like to have a clueless boyfriend until you have one. Everyone wants to take advantage of him because he's behind the 8 ball on social cues. We wouldn't even be dating if I didn't get Zoro to beat it into his head that I actually liked him back. Today was no different, Luffy has yet to come home from work and I'm left sitting at the table alone...again. As I clean up the table I sigh getting really tired of even making plans with the blockhead. Since when is he late to get food?

Another hour passes as I get ready for bed because I have class in the morning I hear the doorbell ring throughout my apartment. I ignore it but then there's a pounding at the door. I groan going to see who's the culprit. "Honey open the door I'm starvinggggg please let me in!" I roll my eyes opening the door to let the idiot in. "Gahhh it smells so good in here...huhhhh where's my food?"

"I know you're not walking in here without properly greeting me

"I know you're not walking in here without properly greeting me." He turns to me looking annoyed. "Woman this is no time for formalities, I have been waiting for your food all day. I even turned down 3 offers from subordinates to get here, please feed me!" I stare at him blankly before rolling my eyes. I go into the kitchen with him right on my heels and I take his food out the oven before placing his plate on the table. He immediately starts chowing down making me shake my head. As he eats I notice a rustic red lipstick stain on his collar. "Luffy what happened to your shirt?"

"Oh this? My secretary kept trying to kiss me but I pushed her off of me. Her ugly lipstick must've gotten on my shirt." I purse my lips deciding to keep this in mind later. "Mmm okay well I'm going to bed, let yourself out when you're done eating." Before I can get up he burps loudly. "Wahh where are you going baby I'm here now. You can't possibly be tired already." "Luffy I had a long day of people trying me at school, a bunch of homework and you standing me up for dinner, so yes I'm tired. Goodnight."

"Hey are you mad at me or something? I told you nothing happened, I fired her if it makes you feel better!" He follows me to my room and I continue to roll my eyes

"Hey are you mad at me or something? I told you nothing happened, I fired her if it makes you feel better!" He follows me to my room and I continue to roll my eyes. "No Luffy it doesn't make me feel better, it's like this all the time. You are literally not even seeing how you fail to treat me any different than those stupid hoes on the street. You haven't even k-" "Gahhh you're nagging again. You're always nagging me, I'm gonna leave and let you calm down. Maybe we can try again tomorrow."