~Chapter 1~

Hellooo beautifulsss

So this is my first time writing a story on wattpad and I really want to make it good.

I'll try to update whenever I can.

**Warning** This story may contain triggering parts, smut, abusive material, eating disorders, and death.

I hope you guys enjoy it LOVE YOUU

|NIALL'S POV|

I just hate feeling this way.

But it doesn't matter because I feel this way everyday.I don't have anyone who cares about me. My family moved here from Ireland and now we live in the states. Who am I kidding.... what's left of my family my Mum died when I was 8. She was brutally murdered.

\Flashback\

It was a normal Saturday afternoon when all of a sudden we heard the noise of glass breaking. I was upstairs with my brother and we were playing FIFA on our game console. I can remember the look of horror on both of our faces when we heard the noise.

''What the hell was that?"Greg asked

I was speechless and was frozen in fear.I have always had nightmares about this happening to me or my family,and now they were coming true.

"I don't k-know, what are we gonna do??''I whimpered.I was trying to keep my composure.I can't cry in front of my brother.He will never let me live this down.

"Just stay here...ok? I'll go check it out.You have to stay in this room.Don't fucking move Niall."

And I was all alone .I honestly hate being alone.That's were the voices come and prey on me.They come to make my life a living hell.

Being the noisy ass I am I followed him downstairs.

My Mum was making dinner and she was all alone downstairs. My dad doesn't come back from work until 10pm so it was only us three.

I was scared something bad happened to her, she's my life I can't imagine living without her. She was always there for me and I'm very grateful. She would come running to my room when she heard me scream in my sleep.We would go downstairs and she would make me some hot chocolate with a bagel ,and she would tell me one of her stories of when she was younger.When I told her I was gay she was very surprised and kind of denial that her "perfect" son was gay, but she supported me anyway.After all I was her baby and she loved me no matter what.

I didn't tell my dad because he is the biggest homophobic asshole I have ever met. He told me all my life" If you ever become gay you are no longer my son." I had to hide this all my life from him My own father.

My dad is a great father but lately he's been distant from us and I hate that.

I was walking downstairs as quietly as I could ,and I finally reached the bottom of the steps.I regretted ever coming down. The first thing I saw was my Mum knocked out on the floor with blood pouring out of her head,and staining her body. Out of the corner of my eye was shadow.

He was huge compared to me .I had a good look of his face ,but his face was covered in a ski mask.His vibrant blue eyes, I know i've seen them before.

That son of a bitch saw me and he came up to me.

He roughly picked me up and threw me to the wall.I landed really hard and I heard the sound of a loud bang. I wasn't sure if it was the sound of my head hitting the wall or something else. All I remember was darkness everywhere and I couldn't move at all.